All In Huh? The Official 2024 New York Yankees Season Thread

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
The pressure just quadrupled after our two biggest headaches got eliminated, but I'm with the shyts:mjlit:

Very little excuses at this point.

These dudes are rested while these wild card teams beat the shīt out of each other and still have to travel to the Bronx.

I’m looking at game 1 tickets now to see what’s what with these prices

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Verdugo is going to be a postseason hero. Book it :mjlit:
as much as nobody really wants this, if this run leads to Cashman dangling from a building yelling out "I told you bytches! I DO THIS!," it's something we gotta deal with.

So whatever buttons Boone presses, they better work

holidayinn21

:SmugMoneyMike:
Daps
Reppin
The mutha****in BX
Bob Costas is calling the series(RIP Deke)

tenor.gif

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
as much as nobody really wants this, if this run leads to Cashman dangling from a building yelling out "I told you bytches! I DO THIS!," it's something we gotta deal with.

So whatever buttons Boone presses, they better work
I’ve said it for years that if Cashman was stacking titles he could be the most obnoxious and arrogant jerk in the world. Nobody could say anything if his way led to parades regularly. It’s when that shyt doesn’t work and he refuses to deviate that there’s a problem. If this team wins it all, he can claim full credit as the architect and even if I don’t like the guy, he gets his due :manny:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve said it for years that if Cashman was stacking titles he could be the most obnoxious and arrogant jerk in the world. Nobody could say anything if his way led to parades regularly. It’s when that shyt doesn’t work and he refuses to deviate that there’s a problem. If this team wins it all, he can claim full credit as the architect and even if I don’t like the guy, he gets his due :manny:
Let's go Yankees!

I'm not willing to give Cashman his credit even if this team does win the World Series in a few weeks. But I'll save my thoughts for later this fall.