All In Huh? The Official 2024 New York Yankees Season Thread

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Greg Weissert's been up and down for the Red Sox, has a -0.4 WAR, 4.24 ERA, 1.44 WHIP.

At this point, I don't even believe Verdugo's playing because Cashman needs to justify the trade. If it's a nothing burger of a deal, whatever. We move on. It can't be that. If Verdugo's replaced, short term it's Grisham, long term it's the Martian! Replacing him is damn near bulletproof from an optics standpoint. He's only there because Judge wants him there and they want to keep him as a possibility in case Soto walks.

And this game is done. I don't wanna hear about the bullpen. This is 1000% on the bats.

and this team would fukk up 3rd grade math.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I hate this team so goddamn much :snoop:

Greg Weissert's been up and down for the Red Sox, has a -0.4 WAR, 4.24 ERA, 1.44 WHIP.

At this point, I don't even believe Verdugo's playing because Cashman needs to justify the trade. If it's a nothing burger of a deal, whatever. We move on. It can't be that. If Verdugo's replaced, short term it's Grisham, long term it's the Martian! Replacing him is damn near bulletproof from an optics standpoint. He's only there because Judge wants him there and they want to keep him as a possibility in case Soto walks.

And this game is done. I don't wanna hear about the bullpen. This is 1000% on the bats.

and this team would fukk up 3rd grade math.
If they brought Verdugo back as insurance in the event they lost Soto, the fans might burn the building down. That’d be like replacing Terrell Suggs with Vernon Gholston :scusthov:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
I hate this team so goddamn much :snoop:

If they brought Verdugo back as insurance in the event they lost Soto, the fans might burn the building down. That’d be like replacing Terrell Suggs with Vernon Gholston :scusthov:
whether they brought Verdugo back or not, it wouldn't matter if Soto walks.

Bout to go watch Obama spit hot fiyah

puggle

Superstar
Daps
Boone seriously froze out Wells after he had one of his best games as a pro so he can play Trevino 3 out of 4 games lol.

He also just straight up lied saying Wells is gonna get the majority of at bats going forward even with Trevino being activated.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Boone seriously froze out Wells after he had one of his best games as a pro so he can play Trevino 3 out of 4 games lol.

He also just straight up lied saying Wells is gonna get the majority of at bats going forward even with Trevino being activated.

As egregious as it is, at least Trevino hasn’t insult us with his at bats and defense.

He‘s put on good at bats since his return. Nevertheless, Wells bat should be in the lineup everyday.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
whether they brought Verdugo back or not, it wouldn't matter if Soto walks.

Bout to go watch Obama spit hot fiyah
For his sake I hope Soto walks. I hope Judge and Cole ask out too. This loss tonight was everything you need to know about the Boone & Cashman era rolled into one game. Bad fundamentals, bad coaching, bad hitting, refusal to move on from bad players even at the cost of wasting good young players, bad hitting with men on (0-12 tonight with runners in scoring position and 4 for their last 27), and of course bad baserunning too.

My personal hope is that they manage to melt down bad enough they miss the playoffs. I used to say every year that getting close to the playoffs every year despite all his bad coaching decisions only bought John Harbaugh more time as the ravens coach and that they needed a few 10+ loss seasons to finally see the light and fire his ass. Same shyt here. We need to see more non playoff seasons (though to be fair we’ve got 4-5 of those to just 2 division titles since 2013). If they get in even as a wild card team and get knocked out after 1 game, they’ll write the season off as a success. Have to be home for the postseason again. Back to back non playoff seasons to open that extension Hal gave to Cashman might make him think for once.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP

and even if Wells plays tomorrow, he ain't playing Thursday cuz it's a day game after a night game.
As egregious as it is, at least Trevino hasn’t insult us with his at bats and defense.

He‘s put on good at bats since his return. Nevertheless, Wells bat should be in the lineup everyday.
I wouldn't even mind Cole making Trevino his caddy. The Astros won with Martin Maldonado hitting .160.

If they don't want Wells catching, fine. Then play him at first on the days Trevino must be out there.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
For his sake I hope Soto walks. I hope Judge and Cole ask out too. This loss tonight was everything you need to know about the Boone & Cashman era rolled into one game. Bad fundamentals, bad coaching, bad hitting, refusal to move on from bad players even at the cost of wasting good young players, bad hitting with men on (0-12 tonight with runners in scoring position and 4 for their last 27), and of course bad baserunning too.
Judge p*ssy. He ain't goin nowhere