All In Huh? The Official 2024 New York Yankees Season Thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Monty showed more heart in bigger games, but because it didn't jive with their data, they didn't want him anymore.

The Astros have lost Javier, Urquidy, Garcia, Verlander is hurt and it doesn't even matter. Why? Houston has confidence in what they're doing and who they're entrusting with the ball. Total opposite from this team when anytime someone reaches 2nd base, Harkey's always 3 inches away from the phone.

side note: Judge has 100 RBI and it's August 2. It's crazy how many RBI's Judge has been cheated out of just by hitting him 2nd.
It’s why they haven’t developed a viable starter who was here long term since 46 and yeah I absolutely hate the idea of your top slugger hitting 2nd. Makes pitching around him an easy call. Same reason it made no sense to have Soriano hitting in front of Jeter.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Thanks Cashman for not trading Gleyber.

And I see Verdugo went 0 for 5 and Cashman also said that Verdugo's spot on the team was solid. With not trading for Flaherty, it really feels like we have one of the worst GMs in the league.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Weird to me that Torres now twice is the only one Boone is willing to discipline, outside of Judge everyone else on the team warranted a benching at some point during this awful stretch but only the guy on the way out does Boone have the balls to do anything

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Weird to me that Torres now twice is the only one Boone is willing to discipline, outside of Judge everyone else on the team warranted a benching at some point during this awful stretch but only the guy on the way out does Boone have the balls to do anything
are you saying Verdugo isn't?

The problem isn't that he benched Gleyber. The problem is that he hasn't done it enough

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Who they wanted for Snell again?
He was a free agent last winter :snoop:

Thanks Cashman for not trading Gleyber.

And I see Verdugo went 0 for 5 and Cashman also said that Verdugo's spot on the team was solid. With not trading for Flaherty, it really feels like we have one of the worst GMs in the league.
They absolutely have one of the worst. He’s always more concerned with winning a trade or getting it done his way than getting it done in general. This is also why they can’t develop talent in house.