All In Huh? The Official 2024 New York Yankees Season Thread

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I call bullshyt on that. They had no problem trading for Bader when he was in a walking boot with no guarantee he’d return that season and montas who was in need of shoulder surgery as well.

I mean maybe these dumbasses probably learned their lesson from those previous trade and decided not this time.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I mean maybe these dumbasses probably learned their lesson from those previous trade and decided not this time.
I'm a Tigers fan. For what it's worth, since Flaherty got a couple back injections, his numbers have still been off the charts.

I don't know what the parameters of the deal were going to be, but Cashman is a fool if he backed out over injury concerns. Flaherty's swing and miss stuff this season has been outstanding. He's also going to get his team a comp pick if he walks after the season.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I'm a Tigers fan. For what it's worth, since Flaherty got a couple back injections, his numbers have still been off the charts.

I don't know what the parameters of the deal were going to be, but Cashman is a fool if he backed out over injury concerns. Flaherty's swing and miss stuff this season has been outstanding. He's also going to get his team a comp pick if he walks after the season.

Good numbers for sure. We’ll see how he fares the rest of the way.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Hate to by negative very happy with the series win but Holmes is a huge issue as the closer.

Even if he’s good there’s always the chance he gives up a couple of dribblers and gets beat.

I’ve never looked at him as a true closer. Even if they keep this going and are having a run in the playoffs he’s gonna kill them in a huge spot.

They really should’ve addressed that more so than anything else.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
That’s what pissed me off about the front office. Everyone knows it’s and issue but when it comes to fruition they’ll act shocked and say how can you have expected that. He’s been great and was an all-star this year even though we all know it’s a problem.