All Hail Lord Giannis The Great!!! Lead Us To Victory... Official Milwauke Bucks Season 16-17 Thread

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
I really like the trajectory of this team, always been lowkey rooting for the Bucks although I'm a Philly guy. I love the way this team drafts swinging for the fences on picks like Thon and Giannis. Really hope Jabari comes back healthy, I thought he was having a great year and was a nice compliment to Giannis. Middleton seems to have recovered really nicely, although I don't watch every night to know for sure. I love Thon's upside, he could be a big time player in time.

SG: Middleton
SF: Giannis
PF: Parker
C: Maker

All you need is a PG. With Giannis, you'd probably want a combo guard type of guy.

TUA TAGOVAILOA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
bama
I really like the trajectory of this team, always been lowkey rooting for the Bucks although I'm a Philly guy. I love the way this team drafts swinging for the fences on picks like Thon and Giannis. Really hope Jabari comes back healthy, I thought he was having a great year and was a nice compliment to Giannis. Middleton seems to have recovered really nicely, although I don't watch every night to know for sure. I love Thon's upside, he could be a big time player in time.

SG: Middleton
SF: Giannis
PF: Parker
C: Maker

All you need is a PG. With Giannis, you'd probably want a combo guard type of guy.
Brogdon is that PG. They need a better wing if Parker doesn't become a 25 ppg guy. And more rebounding/defensive help down low. Really just a player or two away especially if Parker can be what he is supposed to

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
Brogdon is that PG. They need a better wing if Parker doesn't become a 25 ppg guy. And more rebounding/defensive help down low. Really just a player or two away especially if Parker can be what he is supposed to
I don't think Brogdon is good enough to be a true starting PG in this current NBA. He'll be a great 6th man/Iggy type who can backup at multiple positions and be the glue of the team. I don't see Jabari being a 25ppg guy over multiple seasons, if you add some real punch at the PG you'll be fine.