All Hail Lord Giannis The Great!!! Lead Us To Victory... Official Milwauke Bucks Season 16-17 Thread

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
I think we've figured our rotations out. Team has been rock solid lately. Bari is getting more touches, the bench is really contributing (shoutout to Moose. He hasn't complained at all, even when Kidd was fukking with his minutes earlier), Delly is playing his ass off, and Giannis is Giannis. If only Teletovic had made that wide open 3 on Monday.

I wish Middleton was playing. I'd love to see this team at full strength. Snell has been ok, but imagine him coming off the bench behind Middleton. shyt.

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Delly!!!!!!!!!!
Fam, Delly been huge down the stretch in games. And if you watch when the cameras catch in between action, or them on the bench, he's ALWAYS communicating with everyone, and getting people in the right spots. Between him and stealing Brogdon in the 2nd round, we made out lovely this offseason.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up
Fam, Delly been huge down the stretch in games. And if you watch when the cameras catch in between action, or them on the bench, he's ALWAYS communicating with everyone, and getting people in the right spots. Between him and stealing Brogdon in the 2nd round, we made out lovely this offseason.

Ive seen that, Jet also communicates. They slept on ROTY Brogdon. Monroe, Beasley of the bench are beast

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
I think we've figured our rotations out. Team has been rock solid lately. Bari is getting more touches, the bench is really contributing (shoutout to Moose. He hasn't complained at all, even when Kidd was fukking with his minutes earlier), Delly is playing his ass off, and Giannis is Giannis. If only Teletovic had made that wide open 3 on Monday.

I wish Middleton was playing. I'd love to see this team at full strength. Snell has been ok, but imagine him coming off the bench behind Middleton. shyt.

Ehh....as long as Jet is getting more than garbage minutes we haven't figured our rotations out. I love his presence on the team but he's washed on the actual court. And Kidd sitting Bari down for most of the 2nd quarter after his hot start was indefensible. Another guy I like having for everything except the actual game.

Big win tho. I expected 2 losses to follow up the Spurs loss cuz....Bucks. A win against ATL will go a long way towards showing me is we really bout that shyt this season.

FloorGeneral

Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Ehh....as long as Jet is getting more than garbage minutes we haven't figured our rotations out. I love his presence on the team but he's washed on the actual court. And Kidd sitting Bari down for most of the 2nd quarter after his hot start was indefensible. Another guy I like having for everything except the actual game.

Big win tho. I expected 2 losses to follow up the Spurs loss cuz....Bucks. A win against ATL will go a long way towards showing me is we really bout that shyt this season.
It'd be better if Middleton was there, then Jet would only eat up garbage minutes. I wish Vaughn would figure out how to actually play the game, cause ideally he should be getting Terry's minutes. As far as sitting Parker so long, with the bench scoring like it did, they could afford to give him an extra rest. He did play the whole first quarter.