All episodes of Tales From the Crypt

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I picked up all the seasons except 7 on DVD a few years ago. That season was an abomination.

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Can I just gush about how awesome of a show that Tales from the Crypt was? I would briefly watch it when I was younger, and by briefly, I mean I would watch the opening with the Cryptkeeper and then would turn it off when he went away. But now, I've come to appreciate that what a great show it was. I consider it The Twilight Zone of the 90's. My favorite episodes would have to be "Death of a Salesman" with Tim Curry in 3 different roles, "What's Cookin'" with Christopher Reeves and Judd Nelson, and "You, Murderer" with John Lithgow, and Humphrey Bogart (yes, you read that correctly).

Other favorites include:

• Yellow - A more dramatic story about a cowardly soldier in WW1 with great acting from Kirk and Eric Douglas and a mean twist.
  • Collection Completed - Silly story that takes a dark turn with hilarious performances from Mrs. Roper and M. Emmet Walsh.
  • Cutting Cards - Simple but entertaining
  • Television Terror - Ahead of its time with Morton Downey Jr. going into a haunted house with his cameraman. One of the creepier episodes.
  • Top Billing - Jon Lovitz and a phenomenal twist
  • Split Second - Really well written with a smoking hot Michelle Johnson and a menacingly cranky performance from Brion James.
  • The New Arrival - probably the scariest ep with great turns by David Warner and Zelda Rubenstein.
  • Forever Ambergris - Probably the goriest episode.
  • The Ventriloquist's Dummy - features Bobcat Goldthwait and Don Rickels in a semi-serious role, I wish he would've got to play more of those.
  • The Switch - Arnold Schwarzenegger's directorial debut. This episode stars William Hickey and Kelly Preston at her peak. The ending leads to a definite moral statement having to do with man trying to be something that he's not.
  • The Third Pig - The final episode. A twisted animated take on the 'Three Little Pigs'' tale.

pcpking

All Star
Daps
He got them broken up on this playlist. Do anyone know how I download these?

folasade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been waiting HBO Max to add this. I'm sad to see the reason why it'll never happen. Binging this weekend.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Can I just gush about how awesome of a show that Tales from the Crypt was? I would briefly watch it when I was younger, and by briefly, I mean I would watch the opening with the Cryptkeeper and then would turn it off when he went away. But now, I've come to appreciate that what a great show it was. I consider it The Twilight Zone of the 90's. My favorite episodes would have to be "Death of a Salesman" with Tim Curry in 3 different roles, "What's Cookin'" with Christopher Reeves and Judd Nelson, and "You, Murderer" with John Lithgow, and Humphrey Bogart (yes, you read that correctly).

Other favorites include:

• Yellow - A more dramatic story about a cowardly soldier in WW1 with great acting from Kirk and Eric Douglas and a mean twist.
  • Collection Completed - Silly story that takes a dark turn with hilarious performances from Mrs. Roper and M. Emmet Walsh.
  • Cutting Cards - Simple but entertaining
  • Television Terror - Ahead of its time with Morton Downey Jr. going into a haunted house with his cameraman. One of the creepier episodes.
  • Top Billing - Jon Lovitz and a phenomenal twist
  • Split Second - Really well written with a smoking hot Michelle Johnson and a menacingly cranky performance from Brion James.
  • The New Arrival - probably the scariest ep with great turns by David Warner and Zelda Rubenstein.
  • Forever Ambergris - Probably the goriest episode.
  • The Ventriloquist's Dummy - features Bobcat Goldthwait and Don Rickels in a semi-serious role, I wish he would've got to play more of those.
  • The Switch - Arnold Schwarzenegger's directorial debut. This episode stars William Hickey and Kelly Preston at her peak. The ending leads to a definite moral statement having to do with man trying to be something that he's not.
  • The Third Pig - The final episode. A twisted animated take on the 'Three Little Pigs'' tale.
"Fitting Punishment" is my personal favorite episode, I felt so bad for the nephew and loved the ending.