All Dogs Go to Heaven could never be a kids movie in 2015

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
All Dogs Go to Heaven is a GOAT

Never knew of this Don Bluth guy but thanks to this thread i see he was one of the ones making some of those not-Disney animated joints i used to watch (and enjoy waaay more than most Disney flicks) on random Sunday afternoons in the early 90s.

The darker themes made them joints more memorable because those MCs were going through some real shyt with real consequences. That 3rd act of ADGtH was gut wrenching and when time ran out on Charlie... damn, but it made for a beautiful story. If anything, every kid should be made to watch that lol

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
A land before time is too dark for children now a days.
Shiiiit that remind me that movie dinosaur may be dark too. That herd was fighting for their lives against predators and starvation shyt was real. If you got left behind the herd you die of thirst were food for the scavengers

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Animation technology aside, it's a movie about a New Orleans gangster who gets killed by an assosciate only to come back to life and seek retribution/hang out with an orphan girl/encounter gators and horrifying apparitions and the like.

Todays kids way too soft for that :dame:

CARFACE!!! shyt was a good film tho. outside of that fakkit ass aligator.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
All Dogs Go to Heaven is a GOAT

Never knew of this Don Bluth guy but thanks to this thread i see he was one of the ones making some of those not-Disney animated joints i used to watch (and enjoy waaay more than most Disney flicks) on random Sunday afternoons in the early 90s.

The darker themes made them joints more memorable because those MCs were going through some real shyt with real consequences. That 3rd act of ADGtH was gut wrenching and when time ran out on Charlie... damn, but it made for a beautiful story. If anything, every kid should be made to watch that lol

Yep.

Don Bluth shoulda got to make more movies. Titan AE ain't a bad flick.. but I think he still had at least two more in him.

Man is in his 80s now tho..

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yep.

Don Bluth shoulda got to make more movies. Titan AE ain't a bad flick.. but I think he still had at least two more in him.

Man is in his 80s now tho..

Yeah titan AE was dark ASF.... :ohhh: the way his homie sacrifised himself to close the gears so the terraformer could fire....:mjcry:

tenor.gif