All Dogs Go to Heaven could never be a kids movie in 2015

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
Animation technology aside, it's a movie about a New Orleans gangster who gets killed by an assosciate only to come back to life and seek retribution/hang out with an orphan girl/encounter gators and horrifying apparitions and the like.

Todays kids way too soft for that :dame:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
A land before time is too dark for children now a days.

Kids today are sissies. I remember Land Before Time being one of my favorite movies ever along with Secret Of Nimh and American Tail.

My kids will grow up watching the classics. They will NEVER know what the fukk a spongebob squarepants is so help me Allah

Daps
A land before time is too dark for children now a days.

You see how they went the Disney route with all of those sequels and the television series. :beli: I'll also never forgive George Lucas and Steven Spielberg for making Don Bluth edit down the fight between Sharptooth and Littlefoot's mother in the first movie. The fight was already pretty intense, but the original cut was supposedly a lot more violent and bloody.

The_Land_Before_Time_Littlefoot's_Mother_Bitten_By_The_Sharptooth.jpg

Lucas and Spielberg thought that the original cut would have "traumatized" kids so they had it edited where we only see shadows of some parts while other parts of the fight were completely removed.

I would have loved to have seen the whole fight, but according to Don Bluth the uncut footage is lost forever. :sadbron:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
The way you be dissing your son:mjlol:
him and his cousins were in the living room one day and im in the kitchen cookin
and i can hear them arguing about this cartoon i think its called Breadwinners
my son doesnt like when other people like some shyt he likes
(yes i know, it makes no sense!)
so he'll drop the shyt quick fast
so when my brother picked up his kids i asked my son
"yo whats with you g?"
and he says i swear to god
"i dont like being in the same class as these punks. its cool. ill just find a new show to like." :deadmanny:

what
the
fukk?!?!?:why: