All black recast - Reservoir Dogs edition

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
This would be more interesting if u cast actors relative to the 1992 cast status at the time. Only Harvey Keitel was a big name. Tim Roth was an up and comer and the rest were character actors. The breh u cast as Mr. Brown would fit Mr. Pink in this scenario @Ed MOTHERfukkING G
Mr. Pink has a lot of dialogue and has to have some comedy or weirdness...that fit Jamie fox to me...

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I considered Cuba and Terrance for roles. Terrance would make a good Mr. white. Damson could make a good mr. blonde.

Terrence Howard has Mr. Blonde written all over him. You could literally just copy and paste the original dialog, let him adlib some "maynes" as necessary, and it'd almost instantly work.

make sure the black characters are randomly saying white a bunch white racial slurs throughout the film, to match the energy of the original all white cast dropping n bombs left and right for no reason.

The thought of someone getting mad at gratuitous use of "cracka" is hilarious, actually. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Terrence Howard has Mr. Blonde written all over him. You could literally just copy and paste the original dialog, let him adlib some "maynes" as necessary, and it'd almost instantly work.

The thought of someone getting mad at gratuitous use of "cracka" is hilarious, actually. :mjlol:
"What's wrong with you guys...you're acting like a bunch of cracker ass crackas!" :russ:

I was about to ask if he has that crazy / evil in him but I remembered dead presidents :demonic: