"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I kinda wish they had Walt go out buckin at the police, or better yet, detonating himself and the meth making equipment. I can't really feel him dying a natural death at that perfect moment. Unless i am retarded, and he died some other way.

dre

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY/DC
I don't know if it's been said in here but fukk that bytch ass host for using the first 2-3 minutes to try and go at David Chase &the Sopranos...what was the point of that after the first mention of them.

I haven't posted in this thread but I follow the show pretty tough and this was a nearly perfect ending that still managed to leave a sliver of "sympathy" in the average viewer's eyes for Walt, but still tie up all his loose ends. This was a flawless finale, the writers will be able to write their own checks from here on out.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
This cac @hexagram23 was always praising this show for making Walt into a villain and him being a "true" villain protagonist more than Tony Soprano or anyone else. And in the end he was an edgy but conventional hero.

You will answer for this.

:what:

Are you on crack? Tony is in no way, shape, or form anywhere near as bad as Walt. Tony was born into the mob, 50 years into his life Walt chose to become a criminal for the sole purpose of feeding his ego under the guise of providing for his family.

Be a drug dealer/multiple murderer that jeopardizes your family for no other reason than to feed your own ego aka a "hero", brehs. :russ:

Fred.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
I kinda wish they had Walk go out buckin at the police, or better yet, detonating himself and the meth making equipment. I can't really feel him dying a natural death at that perfect moment. Unless i am retarded, and he died some other way.
He got hit with a bullet

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
They can kill an innocent child but they can't kill a drug addict fukk up? And that crippled bytch made Flynn get to win in 10 months? fukk that

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Just finished.....

Not sure how I feel about this ending brehs.....but I guess anything would've been fairly anticlimatic.

But what if Walt never got hit with the stray bullet?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
BB_400-1.gif