"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
"Breaking Bad" Episode #5.14 (2013)

ad feedback
IMDbPro.com offers representation listings for over 120,000 individuals, including actors, directors, and producers, as well as company and employee contact details for over 50,000 companies in the entertainment industry.
Click here for a free trial!
Directed by
Rian Johnson

Writing credits
Vince Gilligan (creator)
list of charcters
Episode Ca"Breaking Bad" Episode #5.14 (2013)

ad feedback
IMDbPro.com offers representation listings for over 120,000 individuals, including actors, directors, and producers, as well as company and employee contact details for over 50,000 companies in the entertainment industry.
Click here for a free trial!
Directed by
Rian Johnson

Writing credits
Vince Gilligan (creator)

Episode Cast (in credits order)

Bryan Cranston ... Walter White

Anna Gunn ... Skyler White

Aaron Paul ... Jesse Pinkman

Dean Norris ... Hank Schrader

Betsy Brandt ... Marie Schrader

RJ Mitte ... Walter White, Jr.

Bob Odenkirk ... Saul Goodman

Billy Lockwood ... APD Detective
rest of cast listed alphabetically:

Max Arciniega ... Krazy-8

Jonathan Banks ... Mike Ehrmantraut

David Costabile ... Gale Boetticher

Raymond Cruz ... Tuco Salamanca

Tait Fletcher ... Lester

Matthew T. Metzler ... Jack's Man

Krysten Ritter ... Jane Margolis

Hank Rogerson ... First Detective
Elanor Anne Wenrich ... Baby Hollyst (in credits order)

Bryan Cranston ... Walter White

Anna Gunn ... Skyler White

Aaron Paul ... Jesse Pinkman

Dean Norris ... Hank Schrader

Betsy Brandt ... Marie Schrader

RJ Mitte ... Walter White, Jr.

Bob Odenkirk ... Saul Goodman

Billy Lockwood ... APD Detective
rest of cast listed alphabetically:

Max Arciniega ... Krazy-8

Jonathan Banks ... Mike Ehrmantraut

David Costabile ... Gale Boetticher

Raymond Cruz ... Tuco Salamanca

Tait Fletcher ... Lester

Matthew T. Metzler ... Jack's Man

Krysten Ritter ... Jane Margolis

Hank Rogerson ... First Detective
Elanor Anne Wenrich ... Baby Holly
list of cast for episode 4 this going to be crazy.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
i've been watching deadwood to tide me over til this starts.. im 7 eps in season 1 :manny:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
breaking-bad-key-art.jpg

damn i didn't see the the other post. :manny:

Trey0'5Blue2Gz

I'm The Cook that killed Gus Fring
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Liberty City
:wow: bitter sweet moment brehs

I don't want it to end but I know it has to end and I'm excited to see what the writers have in stored for the ending.

I think I've re watched the entire series 2 times already new episodes included. I'm addicted to the show and hope Walt wins even in death :birdman:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
IMO that poster puts to rest any idea that Walt will get/seek redemption.

Fred.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
going back to watch all the seasons again is priceless.. i usually do this with every new season of any show i watch... just cause you catch up on so many things you missed or forgot

like when the wheelchair man had his flashback of the young cousins... where he tried to drown one in the pool.. he was talking on the phone at first... but now that i know the backstory.. it was obvious he was talking about gus.. he told the boss never trust south americans.. even gave his vote to kill him... then said "i don't care who he knows" and called gus "the generalises" maybe he was a war hero or something.. or knew some war type nikkas

then flash to another season... the show the actual flashback... this nikka gus a homo like shyt lol.. wheelchair man peeing in the pool "THEY like what THEY see" then blew some kisses... he knew they was fags

also mike said in his very first viewing "i used to be a beat cop" that's just for all the people wondering what mike used to do or how he got down... then again... a fukking beat cop this damn tough and knowledged in the game

but just seeing walts transformation again.. he was a dikkhead from jump.. i no longer place all that on skyler.. she knew he'd been lying since episode 1 and the shyt he would do or say to her.. just lying all up in her face, taking her for dumb, playing her the whole time... yea i'd go fukking somebody else too and steal some bread lol

i can't wait for this... this is the best writing and the most attention to detail ever.. you literally see things in the first season that still factor in to things in the 5th season... crazy!!!

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
going back to watch all the seasons again is priceless.. i usually do this with every new season of any show i watch... just cause you catch up on so many things you missed or forgot

like when the wheelchair man had his flashback of the young cousins... where he tried to drown one in the pool.. he was talking on the phone at first... but now that i know the backstory.. it was obvious he was talking about gus.. he told the boss never trust south americans.. even gave his vote to kill him... then said "i don't care who he knows" and called gus "the generalises" maybe he was a war hero or something.. or knew some war type nikkas

then flash to another season... the show the actual flashback... this nikka gus a homo like shyt lol.. wheelchair man peeing in the pool "THEY like what THEY see" then blew some kisses... he knew they was fags

also mike said in his very first viewing "i used to be a beat cop" that's just for all the people wondering what mike used to do or how he got down... then again... a fukking beat cop this damn tough and knowledged in the game

but just seeing walts transformation again.. he was a dikkhead from jump.. i no longer place all that on skyler.. she knew he'd been lying since episode 1 and the shyt he would do or say to her.. just lying all up in her face, taking her for dumb, playing her the whole time... yea i'd go fukking somebody else too and steal some bread lol

i can't wait for this... this is the best writing and the most attention to detail ever.. you literally see things in the first season that still factor in to things in the 5th season... crazy!!!

Good shyt man. :salute:

I'd also like to point out the show gave enough clues about Gus for us to know exactly what he did in Chile.

You're right, Hector (Tio) did refer to Gus as "the grand generalissimo" aka "the general". So some sort of military back ground.

In Season 4, Ep 8 the DEA is interrogating Gus about Gale's death. This part is very important for 2 reasons:

1. It establishes that Gus left Chile in 1986.

2. Gus mentions Augusto Pinochet, who was the dictator of Chile in 1986. '86 is the year Reagan and the U.S. government asked Pinochet to step down.

You might wonder :wtf: "what's the connection?"

Augusto Pinochet was a monster. During his reign thousands of people were killed and tortured. But more to the point he had super labs built that would create color variant versions of common drugs. For example they created a black colored cocaine that was harder for DEA agents to track.

Pinochet 'sold cocaine to Europe and US' | World news | The Guardian

Does that sound familiar? Gus worked for Pinochet until around '86, got the super lab idea from him, hired a chemist (Max) that the cartel killed, and since then he's been trying to get a Pinochet style super lab up and running. Then he meets Gale/Walt and makes it happen, with the blue meth.

One other thing you might not have noticed in the flash back. Notice anything weird about Hector's chair?

wheelchair_zps93fce62e.png

Fred.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

I'd also like to point out the show gave enough clues about Gus for us to know exactly what he did in Chile.

You're right, Hector (Tio) did refer to Gus as "the grand generalissimo" aka "the general". So some sort of military back ground.

In Season 4, Ep 8 the DEA is interrogating Gus about Gale's death. This part is very important for 2 reasons:

2. Gus mentions Augusto Pinochet, who was the dictator of Chile in 1986. '86 is the year Reagan and the U.S. government asked Pinochet to step down.

Augusto Pinochet was a monster. During his reign thousands of people were killed and tortured. But more to the point he had super labs built that would create color variant versions of common drugs. For example they created a black colored cocaine that was harder for DEA agents to track.

Does that sound familiar? Gus worked for Pinochet until around '86, got the super lab idea from him, hired a chemist (Max) that the cartel killed, and since then he's been trying to get a Pinochet style super lab up and running. Then he meets Gale/Walt and makes it happen, with the blue meth.

One other thing you might not have noticed in the flash back. Notice anything weird about Hector's chair?

wheelchair_zps07468a44.png

Fred.
:ohlawd:

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York

Fred.
Damn that is a good one.:salute:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

Fred.

The attention to detail is unmatched in this show. A fukking actual "wheel" chair. I wonder how many other things you miss while watching. There's gotta be some nerd site where people just point out crazy things like this one

Great find tho!!!

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York