"All BAD Things Must Come to an End" - Breaking Bad Season 5: Part 2 Official Thread (SPOILERS)

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
By Francesco Francavilla (Captain America, Daredevil, and Detective Comics)
BreakingBadComingSoon.jpg
BreakingBadS1E2.jpg

BreakingBadS1E4.jpg
BreakingBadS1E7.jpg
BreakingBadS2E2.jpg

BreakingBadS2E7.jpg

BreakingBadS2E9.jpg

BreakingBadS2E11.jpg

BreakingBadS2E10.jpg

BreakingBadS5E9.jpg

BreakingBadS5E10.jpg

BreakingBadS5E15.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I can't believe this fool. When Hank died I would have took that 11 million and vanished. My fam would have never saw or heard from me again. This idiot goes home and tries to convince them to leave with him. Walt always had a soft spot for his fam and Jessie. He never knew when it came time to throw both in the bushes. He never had the balls to do either.

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps

i'm rewatching some episodes from BB before the finale, what episode is this from again?

Rumpelstiltskin

King of Queens
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NYC
I can't believe this fool. When Hank died I would have took that 11 million and vanished. My fam would have never saw or heard from me again. This idiot goes home and tries to convince them to leave with him. Walt always had a soft spot for his fam and Jessie. He never knew when it came time to throw both in the bushes. He never had the balls to do either.
What are you saying broski. Keeping jesse alive all this time was def a mistake.. but leaving his family? cmon son, everything he was doin in the grand scheme of things was to support them .