All American: Homecoming - Season 2 - Discussion thread (October 10th) - THE CW

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hopefully this the end of the wigga's (wigga=wig n!gga) relationship with the other gay dude.

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
So Damon and Thea broke up and he ain’t even get the draws :mjcry:

Dude had a shot, she was looking right in that red lingerie :noah: Damon really fumbled that. If i see my chick laying up in my bed like that best believe I’m going to pound town :shaq:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
So Damon and Thea broke up and he ain’t even get the draws :mjcry:

Dude had a shot, she was looking right in that red lingerie :noah: Damon really fumbled that. If i see my chick laying up in my bed like that best believe I’m going to pound town :shaq:

She was lookin good.

That joint his brother is messing with is fine too (the eyebrows)

:wow:

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Just finished ep 10...the end of it almost made me shed a thug tear

Knowing what it's like to hold something in for so long and then a person who passed away gives you a msg that you needed to hear

That was deep as hell

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Wow, Simone and Damon bumped uglies?
The way the last episode ended was so “cringy” They got the top two players on the baseball team competing for this chicks love. It’s disgusting, and she stringing both of them along and no one has a problem with it?

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The way the last episode ended was so “cringy” They got the top two players on the baseball team competing for this chicks love. It’s disgusting, and she stringing both of them along and no one has a problem with it?
Yep and gonna chose one. More drama and messiness next year.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery

Especially when Thea is the best looking chick on the show.... Damen is out his fukkin mind letting her go.... I would impregnate that woman so fast.... :ohlawd: