All 12 Ubisoft studios worked on Far Cry 6

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Origins was probably the best ac game since ac 4 and ac brotherhood

That game got me into playing the entire series..the only one i did not like was ac 3 wayyyy to slow

Origins was crack, great game and reboot for the franchise. Then in typical ubisoft fashion they went too far with Odyssey

Just like Watch Dogs 2, fukked up with Legion.

The streets needed that Aya assassin game, but ubisoft sexist president wouldn't allow it :francis:.

As far as far cry goes they been chasing Far Cry 3 success and I'm not sure they ever recaptured (haven't played since 3)

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Gamers are easy to please, just keep making the same shyt. Open world, capture bases by stealth or assault, collect animal skins to upgrade weapons.

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Origins was crack, great game and reboot for the franchise. Then in typical ubisoft fashion they went too far with Odyssey

The streets needed that Aya assassin game, but ubisoft sexist president wouldn't allow it :francis:.

As far as far cry goes they been chasing Far Cry 3 success and I'm not sure they ever recaptured (haven't played since 3)

preach:wow: they always wanna milk a game dry after a successful run:hhh:..when was the last time we got a witcher game????? or God Of war two or horizon..we still waiting..quality over quantity

ohhh and every game they make has to be open world like...semi open world is just fine just dont have massive maps with side quest icons all over just for the sake of it lol

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You're not really missing much. They've been chasing the same highs of Far Cry 3, but I think Ubisoft might be the last people to figure out that Far Cry 3 isn't aging well.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Aya murdering Caesar should have been the opening of the second game. Then have her on the run from Augustus and end up saving the life a pretty important new born who the romans were also after at the time.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
You're not really missing much. They've been chasing the same highs of Far Cry 3, but I think Ubisoft might be the last people to figure out that Far Cry 3 isn't aging well.

I know they re-released 3 for this gen (unnecessary) but it was straight heat in real time, they hit gold again with Blood Dragon

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
Far Cry games always fun af for the first 2 hours then its the same shyt over and over. Bring back Splinter Cell or gtfo

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
Far Cry 4 and 5 was the same shyt lol. Stealth kills with the Bow and Arrow, random enemy cars coming out of thin air and shyt lol

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Ain't nobody talking about this shyt, fell off quick as fukk.:mjlol: Meanwhile Cyberpunk 2077 thread still moving despite being so bad:picard: