Alison Brie

Daps
She has some sexy ass feet

Doesn't she like the fact people love her feet?

Alison Brie:

I understand why people like my feet, because I do find them to be very cute. But I can't totally make the leap to sexualizing them. People constantly request photos of my feet, and they also send me photos of my feet when I've worn minimal heels or have gone barefoot. Somebody explained to me that it's because feet are the only part of your body that you can't change or alter, so it's really you. I found that to be quite beautiful. But then your mind just cuts to someone jerking off on their feet, and that image is ingrained in your mind forever. Why would you put your dikk between two feet when you could put it in a warm vagina or a butthole?

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps

Alison Brie:

I understand why people like my feet, because I do find them to be very cute. But I can't totally make the leap to sexualizing them. People constantly request photos of my feet, and they also send me photos of my feet when I've worn minimal heels or have gone barefoot. Somebody explained to me that it's because feet are the only part of your body that you can't change or alter, so it's really you. I found that to be quite beautiful. But then your mind just cuts to someone jerking off on their feet, and that image is ingrained in your mind forever. Why would you put your dikk between two feet when you could put it in a warm vagina or a butthole?

:russ: and then :dead:

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
I saw her titties in that netflix show and something was off.. it was like them shyts didn’t hang right or something. Maybe I’m buggin...:patrice:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
She lost hella weight on GLOW.
Yup she even joked about how disappointed people would be that she finally does a topless scene after losing a bunch of weight and now that her breasts are a lot smaller. I remember an old interview she had basically admitting that she was hoe and how at her liberal arts college she went to she'd fukk a lot of different people.

She's definitely one of my white girl crushes.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Alison Brie:

She won me over with the bold.