FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know Sigourney Weaver and Michael Biehn agreed to it and they loved the concept art. Everything was a go until Scott's ego shut it down b/c of the love Blomkamp was receiving. He even started on the practical effects and was working on a script.
From the concept art it looks like Hicks and Ripley were coming back along with an adult Newt.
Scott really hated aliens so it doesn't surprise me

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Like I said they should've handed this off to Neil Blomkamp years ago but Ridley Scott ol drunk washed up ass hated from the start and wouldn't let it happen. Now he's ruined his own franchise with 2 horrible movies.
This new shyt sounds even more convoluted and retarded. David is gonna be the king of the xenomorphs now?

Yeah they gotta be face palming on this shyt at this point:skip:

shoulda just gave it to Neil

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Neil has shown he is a one hit wonder. Outside of District 9, which itself hasn't aged well, he has directed nothing but shyt, terrible movie after terrible movie with the same god damn design.

ridley still the man to me, he just fukked up teaming up with LIndelof and bad writers, he still is a visual master of the craft.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Any idea what it would of been about?
He would have discarded the events of alien 3 and 4, brought back Newt, ripley and Hicks. Ripley character was supposed to die off, with the torch passed to Hicks. Those were some of the basics of the script, of course subject to change, but Ridley came through and crushed the buildings

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
Neil has shown he is a one hit wonder. Outside of District 9, which itself hasn't aged well, he has directed nothing but shyt, terrible movie after terrible movie with the same god damn design.

ridley still the man to me, he just fukked up teaming up with LIndelof and bad writers, he still is a visual master of the craft.
Elysium was dope

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
He would have discarded the events of alien 3 and 4, brought back Newt, ripley and Hicks. Ripley character was supposed to die off, with the torch passed to Hicks. Those were some of the basics of the script, of course subject to change, but Ridley came through and crushed the buildings
Thank god that was killed

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Thank god that was killed
Why? Alien 3 was not good and depressing as fukk. I would've much rather preferred the idea of all 3 in this movie. We never really got a proper continuation to Aliens. I do agree that Blomkamp goes to the same well way too often with his movies but I still like them.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Why? Alien 3 was not good and depressing as fukk. I would've much rather preferred the idea of all 3 in this movie. We never really got a proper continuation to Aliens. I do agree that Blomkamp goes to the same well way too often with his movies but I still like them.
I despise newt and hated the action angle aliens set

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I despise newt and hated the action angle aliens set
I mean Newt barely spoke and just yelled most of the movie. Besides Ridley Scott you're the first person I've heard who didnt like Aliens. Its neck and neck with the OG (I think Aliens has better replay value). Aliens had a way better supporting cast and more memorable characters and classic quotes.