Alicia Keys: When I met Swizz Beats I said "Eww", he wasn't my type

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps

2:12

- "When I first met him, I wasn't with it, he wasn't my vibe"
- "Then after a while he convinced me to be interested in him"
- "So there is a chance for someone you aren't initially attracted to, to eventually change your attraction"

Talking about him like she settled. Jada really opened pandora's box. Just openly shytting on your man in public

First Jada
Tiffany Haddish
Alicia Keys
Beyonce's mother
Even Patti Labelle took a turn

:wow:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
- "Then after a while he convinced me to be interested in him"
money-moneymay.gif

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ehh…I’ve heard chics say this before and I ended up digging them out weeks later…sometimes it’s just them playing hard to get…they claimed I was “too skinny”…“not tall enough” “not their type” (ie nicer on the surface than the guys they were used to) but you can sense if there is an attraction to you on their end or sometimes my attraction to them was so strong that I wasn’t gonna be deterred by her just saying I wasn’t her type

dizzy4111

All Star
Daps
ehh…I’ve heard chics say this before and I ended up digging them out weeks later…sometimes it’s just them playing hard to get…they claimed I was “too skinny”…“not tall enough” “not their type” (ie nicer on the surface than the guys they were used to) but you can sense if there is an attraction to you on their end or sometimes my attraction to them was so strong that I wasn’t gonna be deterred by her just saying I wasn’t her type

Literally had a girl begging to see me on Xmas night that wanted nothing to do with me 2 years ago lol

It happens

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
:martin:

Why do these CRACK ERA born and todays women put their relationship out there for the world to know and disrespect their men..

and even a few of old celebrity bytches..

now if a celebrity nikka come out and say shyt about his celebrity woman like “u know she really wasn’t my vibe because u know word in Hollywood circles is that she was getting passes around like Kim kardashian” he would be torched by everyone