ALI ZOE speaks: Rick Ross.. Robbery & Assault of Lil Wayne..Haitian Jack..50 Cent..saving MA$E..

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
lol breh do ya googles before u talk to me hoe ass poster with a IT cert you aint certified either fakkit.

"I just got off the jack with hatian jack" is said on song below first verse. this was during henchmen and Ross beef. Hatian jack and henchmen were not cool.

Lastly birdman ain't pay nobody back lol. Wayne Bentley did tho

:usure: ya gotta read the book homie.

also their is an interview with Zoe Pound rapper Redd Eyezz gave on the Maya the B Roundtable Radio show a couple of years back that confirm this situation with Birdman did take place place

and he did cut that check :sas1:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
This seems like it would be a really dope book to pickup
Anybody know if they ship to Canada?

edit: rep to OP for good post
@The HONORABLE SKJ

its Amazon im pretty sure they will

but why not save time and money on shipping and handling

and just do what i did and just cop the DOWNLOAD off of the Amazon shop for 7.99

i provided a link :manny:

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Its a dope read, the part about Wayne was hilarious, dude took his chain, Slim and Baby paid Ali 180k and signed Brisco.
Also BG said they couldn't come back to New Orleans

Dude was smashing Foxy Brown.
Jackio beat that ass lmao
Still reading the book, its a good ass read, glad I purchased it.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
lol breh do ya googles before u talk to me hoe ass poster with a IT cert you aint certified either fakkit.

"I just got off the jack with hatian jack" is said on song below first verse. this was during henchmen and Ross beef. Hatian jack and henchmen were not cool.

And maka Zoe hosted the swine flue tape during henchmen Ross beef. Not only did he host it. He hosted it from prison you not on ya googles yous a IT fakkit. Get cha certs up how

I ain't gon say it no mo either :birdman:

DJ envy said other week 50 called em and said he got 20 nikkaz in Miami that'll hold em down. Wen asked why the rock with eiffen more then ciroc

Lastly birdman ain't pay nobody back lol. Wayne Bentley did tho

:mjlol:straight up hoed that nikka
always tryna come at somebody crazy on some "crazy g unit stan:pacspit:" shyt over nothing

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
One last Lil bit, yall will have to purchase the book, its worth the 8 bucks.
Ali and Jimmy seem to run the music industry. Like everyone had to go through them. 50 cents, I'm still reading the book but it seem like dude went up against some real ass dudes.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
In the book,
Tony Yayo actually was about to shoot back at Hatitian Jack I wanna say or maybe it was Ali, I can't recall who but he was by himself and he was about to get hemmed up but he pulled out his gun on either of those two.

Them 40,000 flyers dude put out saying Cash Money is no longer welcome in Miami Lol..Dayum..
I wonder if someone kept one of them shyts

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One last Lil bit, yall will have to purchase the book, its worth the 8 bucks.
Ali and Jimmy seem to run the music industry. Like everyone had to go through them. 50 cents, I'm still reading the book but it seem like dude went up against some real ass dudes.

50:wow:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Been tellin nikkas wayne car got burnt up around the sunmer i was down there, nikkas swore i was lyin cuz wayne and birdman were untouchable i their eyes, dedication 2 era iirc
Wayne said this himself though.

In 2006 lol