ALI ZOE speaks: Rick Ross.. Robbery & Assault of Lil Wayne..Haitian Jack..50 Cent..saving MA$E..

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:whew: a truly amazing read right here.....Ali Zoe clears up alot of urban legends and myths surrounding the Zoe Pound faction out of miami in relation to thier music industry affilation and street presence.

here's a few key cliffnotes...GO PURCHASE THIS BOOK... :salute: and support this brother!

Available at amazon.com

th

*Shares insight on the creation of Zoe Pound in the Carol City community of Miami during the late 80s...early 90s under thd leadership of three haitians juveniles Pierre Castana ...Alex Harris and Ali "Zoe" Adams

*Started out robbing tourists and visitors to the Miami Dolphins game nearby then moved unto pulling robbery heists for Kenneth Blacks "Boobie Boys" gang

*Hit a few major licks at the Port of Miami leaving with multikilo shipment of cocaine from Colombian ships

*by 1999 according to federal law enforcement Ali Zoe alone was worth 4 million dollars

*Because of aggresive police presence on the miami streets being brought on by the prosecution of the Boobie Boys and the John Doe gang...Ali Zoe decides to make an entry into the real estate game and the music business with the creation of two companies...a record label and a " consulting" firm

*In 2000 Zoe is introduced to Haitian Jack at an atlanta gathering thru a mutual friend and business associate Wyclef Jean of the Fugees musical group.

*Haitian Jack introduces Zoe to a more lucrative and fast hustle : Extortion
and even manipulated a business associate of Zoe into booking a private jet to New York for a party hosted by Heidi Klum and Seal.

*Got Freddie P of miami signed to BAD BOY and Smitty of little haiti signed to Jive Records

*2006 Cash Money makes Miami it's official home and the Zoe Pound welcomes them with open arms
and Ali Zoe makes the acquaintence of Birdman via a 50,000$ loan made out to Birdman to cover a gambling debt.

*Confirms the story of Zoe putting pressure on Birdman and Wayne and the story of Wayne's phantom being burnt to a crisp outside a miami venue.

9a6b4bc99ea3e512cc9cbeed21ad5dcd.jpg

"And I ca-ca-can't forget Brisco
And yeah, I done squashed the bullshyt with Zoe
It's a bakery here, just tryin' to get dough - Lil Wayne "We taking over" remix

*Speaks of his relationship with Rick Ross and his credibility
..."yeah i know fat boy since 11 years old when he use to come to my mother's store and we would walk to the park where we played footlball...later in the years he would come thru the block to get in his double digits"

*Tells of a request made by Diddy for him (zoe) to intervene in the MA$E vs. JIM JONES situation following the infamous hot 97 tirade where Jones called Mase out for running out of harlem.......
Reluctantly Zoe intervened because Jim Jones was a consulting client and Diddy convinced Zoe it would be bad for business because Jimmy was threatning physical harm to his bad boy artist.

*States 50 Cent can sleep much easier now knowing guys like him (Ali Zoe) are not on the streets anymore.

P_39398893_2361065.JPG

Last edited:

ElFlaco88

Rookie
Daps
funny not too long after that Mase/Jim Jones shyt Diddy was wanting intervened in
Diddy was around Jimmy frequently to the point i remember there being rumors that he was signing to Bad Boy.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Birdman such a baller but had to get a 50k loan from a gangster to pay off a gambling debt:dead:. I want to know he he lost that bet too cuz this nikka don't pay nobody :heh:. Obviously them Zoe's the real deal. But whatever he has to say about 50 is gonna make 50 look like the bigger "g" You a big time gang leader but gone say 'if I were still in the street 50 would get it" But but yo Zoe Pound nikkas still active tho. And you still can't get Godfather Fifth touched :deadrose:

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
Def gon check book. But i gotta give birdman credti for finessing the zoes. Everytime with byrdman jts always "we was bout to harm bird" but "we didnt" lol. Miami atl LA nyc new orleans etc..... Bird been owing the world bread for 20 years and still out here flexin lol. Lifestyle video was that shot in lil Haiti or just a hatian hood?

Tony yayp plugged in with zoe pound. He hatian he had maka Zoe on his mixtape shyttin on Ross back in 08 09. Make me Wonder when book was released.Haitian fresh called Ross out earlier this year soon as he came home lol.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Def gon check book. But i gotta give birdman credti for finessing the zoes. Everytime with byrdman jts always "we was bout to harm bird" but "we didnt" lol. Miami atl LA nyc new orleans etc..... Bird been owing the world bread for 20 years and still out here flexin lol. Lifestyle video was that shot in lil Haiti or just a hatian hood?

Tony yayp plugged in with zoe pound. He hatian he had maka Zoe on his mixtape shyttin on Ross back in 08 09. Make me Wonder when book was released.Haitian fresh called Ross out earlier this year soon as he came home lol.
tony yayo is not plugged with no zoe pound....his ass was hiding and cry to curtis when jimmy ppl was shooting at his mommy crib. yall need leave that internet gunit ultimate stan shyt home

the birdman issue happen a long time ago, when wayne did his mixtape run before he blew up mainstream, he have zoes and other goons eating off him

SunGod

All Star
Daps
Every rapper rides with the "Zoes", but I'm willing to bet they ain't dying for no nikkas they know from music.

Loud Still Coolin

Suppose be a IT cert like you coli nikkaz
Daps
Reppin
Certz Up ..... Hoezzzz down .....
tony yayo is not plugged with no zoe pound....his ass was hiding and cry to curtis when jimmy ppl was shooting at his mommy crib. yall need leave that internet gunit ultimate stan shyt home
lol breh do ya googles before u talk to me hoe ass poster with a IT cert you aint certified either fakkit.

"I just got off the jack with hatian jack" is said on song below first verse. this was during henchmen and Ross beef. Hatian jack and henchmen were not cool.

And maka Zoe hosted the swine flue tape during henchmen Ross beef. Not only did he host it. He hosted it from prison you not on ya googles yous a IT fakkit. Get cha certs up how

I ain't gon say it no mo either :birdman:

DJ envy said other week 50 called em and said he got 20 nikkaz in Miami that'll hold em down. Wen asked why the rock with eiffen more then ciroc

Lastly birdman ain't pay nobody back lol. Wayne Bentley did tho

Last edited: