What you rate her?

Results are only viewable after voting.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always thought this chick was bad for a white girl. :takedat:

Not usually into white girls but she'd make a nikka c00n for a day.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Googled her. All totaled, she is a 4.8 roughly when not dolled up, and goes up to a 5.3 or so when she is.

Not ugly, not insanely attractive, not sexually attractive (I only saw pictures, motion can change things.)

Shes better than staring at nothing, but shes not lighting any fires.

Edit::whoo:Her titties are a ten. Shape, and nipple to areola ratio are on point.
:childplease:

if this chick represents women who were 4.8 to 5.3, then the world would be an infinitely better place :dead:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease:

if this chick represents women who were 4.8 to 5.3, then the world would be an infinitely better place :dead:
:hubie:My personal thoughts on her. I could rate her higher if for no other reason than she is not fat, which is pretty common outside of show business.

However, she doesn't strike me in any particular way, especially not as much as the other chick posted Adelaide Kane:noah:

MV5BMTUzMDAyNzY2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzcyNTc5NzE@._V1_UY317_CR25,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
740full-adelaide-kane.jpg

The above is fukking 9+. Comparatively speaking, I see nothing too special about Alexandra. She might be one of those "Wear me down as I see her more" types but she really
isn't too special. I will agree, however, she would be a huge upgrade over most women walking around:yeshrug:But thats also cause I don't find the majority of women attractive.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
:hubie:My personal thoughts on her. I could rate her higher if for no other reason than she is not fat, which is pretty common outside of show business.

However, she doesn't strike me in any particular way, especially not as much as the other chick posted Adelaide Kane:noah:

MV5BMTUzMDAyNzY2Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzcyNTc5NzE@._V1_UY317_CR25,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
740full-adelaide-kane.jpg

The above is fukking 9+. Comparatively speaking, I see nothing too special about Alexandra. She might be one of those "Wear me down as I see her more" types but she really
isn't too special. I will agree, however, she would be a huge upgrade over most women walking around:yeshrug:But thats also cause I don't find the majority of women attractive.
Yeah she's better looking.

Nina Dobrev:noah::noah::noah:

Gal Gadot:noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

Those are good looking Hollywood girls, who are 9+ in terms of facial aesthetics

Most of The rest of hollywood is overrated