Alexa Bliss vs Bayley, Candice LeRae vs IYO SKY, The Visionary vs The All Mighty: tSc were in Milwaukee 🦌🧀 Raw... December 12, 2022

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
These new age promoters give the IWC too much credit...I think he took that shyt people used to bytch about the opening 20 minute promo to heart and cut down on that shyt when he got the book...
Maybe, Idk it feel like something changed and maybe somebody else is booking Raw

Cause we had a couple good in ring segments when he first took over like with Theory/Roman and KO/Drew but these past few weeks idk whats been going on. Feels like they book it heavily focused on the women I guess to try and get the female viewers since they figure a certain % of men will be watching football regardless.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
didn't one of the soldiers on base rape her?

Yup by multiple soldiers allegedly, and then cokeboy told her not to report it because the military pays wwe hella $$$ to recruit soldiers and that would fukk it up :snoop: ..

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter
Yup by multiple soldiers allegedly, and then cokeboy told her not to report it because the military pays wwe hella $$$ to recruit soldiers and that would fukk it up :snoop: ..

damn, how'd it turn out, they "reach a settlement" or some shyt?

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I've been saying fukk those blue smurfs for years, but I'm gonna be in that bytch Saturday preparing to be amazed by Dances with Smurfs 2...

Maybe, Idk it feel like something changed and maybe somebody else is booking Raw

Cause we had a couple good in ring segments when he first took over like with Theory/Roman and KO/Drew but these past few weeks idk whats been going on. Feels like they book it heavily focused on the women I guess to try and get the female viewers since they figure a certain % of men will be watching football regardless.
Most women that watch wrestling watch for the men, I guarantee you that Roman has the most female fans out of everyone:russ:. The women segments in AEW constantly lose the most viewers as well.