Alex Jones in divorce court, embarrassing pics of old bodybuilding career surface

Bernie Madoff

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Otisville, Federal Correctional Institution
he's one of the best traders ever, made it to top 50 richest ppl in the world, and became a philanthropist and politically vocal. his political opposition hate the dude :francis: e.g. like Noam Chomsky, he's jewish but against the state of Israel.

anyone worth over 100Ms is immediately a lizard faced child molesting satan worshipper :yeshrug:
I hate when these guys get labeled as good traders.

Hamza B.

Pro
Daps
Reppin
This Dunya...and Beyond
Soros is sketchy, but so are many other billionaires who don't get mentioned by right wing media charlatans. He's not the all-purpose boogieman he's depicted as.

See, I take this one or two steps further than these "Conspiracy, Inc." frauds like Jones (i.e. controlled opposition). People like Jones' job is to keep distracting people from the real issues/enemies, and to keep people divided on some tribalistic/nationalistic shyt. He's playing into the Hegelian dialectic in his own way. His solution (synthesis) is further balkanization/division. I believe this is a dead end that will actually lead to more war and more walls (literally and figuratively).

The solution has always been spiritual not political. Jones is not a wise man. He's a shallow and stupid clown. If you take him seriously, you are lost.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
he's one of the best traders ever, made it to top 50 richest ppl in the world, and became a philanthropist and politically vocal. his political opposition hate the dude :francis: e.g. like Noam Chomsky, he's jewish but against the state of Israel.

anyone worth over 100Ms is immediately a lizard faced child molesting satan worshipper :yeshrug:
you obviously haven't done any real research or even listened to this man talk. he's a piece of shyt and your even blind, ignorant or a piece of shyt too.

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
support evil psychopaths that sell out there own people, bruhs.
yeah sure...i have zero interest going back n forth with someone over their opinion of a man they don't even know. you have already made up mind from your time at youtube university research. enjoy your echo chamber

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
yeah sure...i have zero interest going back n forth with someone over their opinion of a man they don't even know. you have already made up mind from your time at youtube university research. enjoy your echo chamber
oh so you know him so well? obviously you don't