Alchemist Production Discography (1997-2022)

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The Alchemist* - Bangers: 12" For Sale | Discogs

i never knew that was a pressed up single. bout to scoop up More Like Us/Block Value + Different Worlds + this and see if the quality is what they say. cheap prices
I got all of those vinyls ripped straight from pro tools if you want the audio. Just hit me up if you do.

I just have both Roc Marci ones and the Schoolboy Q Hoover Street. I have no idea how to even find the rest. Does 94 Ghost shyt count?
So there's actually quite a bit of singles. The series started in 2016 and on any joint without a 2nd song as the B-side then the B-side is always the instrumental for the A-side. The Benny single I listed at the end hasn't dropped yet, but it's the next one coming out.

Mac Miller and Migos - Jabroni
Schoolboy Q - Hoover Street Original Version
Blue - Cobb and Palisades
MC Eight & Spice-1 - Any Means and Supply
Currensy & Lil Wayne - Fat Albert
Mach-Hommy - Brand Name
Conway & WSG - A Thousand Birds
Roc Marciano - All For It
Wiz Khalifa - Universal Studios
Roc Marciano - In Case You Forgot
Conway, WSG, & Schoolboy Q - Fork in the Pot and '94 Ghost shyt
Schoolboy Q - W.Y.G.D.T.N.S.
Benny - Plug House

I'm vexed because I had them all but I moved and currently can't find the Roc Marci In Case You Forgot one, which was probably my favorite one.

@Monoblock i edited

Last edited:

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its crazy how Alchemist style has changed since 2012

I used to look at this thread and think yep, he killed it for Mobb and a few other tracks I heard but he aint touching my top 10.

From 2012 onwards he has cemented his place in my top 5 producers list of all time.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
its crazy how Alchemist style has changed since 2012

I used to look at this thread and think yep, he killed it for Mobb and a few other tracks I heard but he aint touching my top 10.

From 2012 onwards he has cemented his place in my top 5 producers list of all time.
He's never said it publicly but I believe he probably fukked with psychedelics in some form and that contributed to his style change. I mean yes, I know that he got inspired by hanging out with Oh No and Madlib, but I still think it's hard for him to go from making straightforward street bangers all the way to releasing vinyl designed to look like an avocado, where all the beats are from Israeli samples. He went from sampling 1 or maybe 2 records for a beat to sampling anywhere from 5-12 different things just to make 1 beat. The dude is out here sampling Toad from Mario Kart for Schoolboy Q singles. I really don't think just weed makes someone undergo that much of a change. Plus he released a project called Vodka and Ayahuasca...so to me that basically confirms it.

This is a pretty dope video if you haven't seen it. It's about the closest look you can get into his brain and why he makes beats the way he does now.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
The 94 Ghost shyt was a full 12" Single vs the Craft Singles which are the 7". I have the standard one myself, all of the versions are going for big $ now
:damn:I wa waiting for you to call me out on that. I tried to slide it by because it’s the only single he’s dropped on vinyl that’s not a craft single. So I just slid it in the list. You’re keeping me honest breh. :heh:

u mad son?

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's never said it publicly but I believe he probably fukked with psychedelics in some form and that contributed to his style change. I mean yes, I know that he got inspired by hanging out with Oh No and Madlib, but I still think it's hard for him to go from making straightforward street bangers all the way to releasing vinyl designed to look like an avocado, where all the beats are from Israeli samples. He went from sampling 1 or maybe 2 records for a beat to sampling anywhere from 5-12 different things just to make 1 beat. The dude is out here sampling Toad from Mario Kart for Schoolboy Q singles. I really don't think just weed makes someone undergo that much of a change. Plus he released a project called Vodka and Ayahuasca...so to me that basically confirms it.

This is a pretty dope video if you haven't seen it. It's about the closest look you can get into his brain and why he makes beats the way he does now.

Never thought of that before and I think you might be right... It makes sense completely

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu