Alchemist Production Discography (1997-2022)

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
Pretty sure all he does is smoke weed in his house and people come over and record songs and albums.

He barely records anything with anyone that isn't inside of his home. I know for sure he doesn't ship out beat cds anymore to try and get placements. If Jay-Z or Nas (or someone on that level) called him, I'm sure that would be different, and he'd be willing to fly somewhere to work in person. But he doesn't shop beat CDs around like he did before. So he's almost always home in CA.

I don't know about all the tv show stuff.
He really lives it. I mean producing is his work, hobby and everything else.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
March 17th

1. Genesis & Omega - Sean Price
2. Jabroni - Migos and Mac Miller
3. Terry - Action Bronson
4. White Lines - Danny Brown
5. Like Father Like Son Pt. 2 - The Game and Busta Rhymes
6. Out The Frame - Havoc
7. Fetti - Currensy and Freddie Gibbs
8. Big League Chew - Action Bronson
9. Know Ya Wrong - Schoolboy Q
10. Gnarly Dude - Prodigy
11. Cobb - Blu
12. Disappearing Ink - Currensy and Styles P
13. Last Shall Be First - Dilated Peoples
14. Seize Power - Havoc
15. Amen - Fashawn
16. Ajax - Conway and Westside Gunn

Last edited:

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
"Years ago I would've killed to get an Al beat. I just something something for a year, and I won't put it out till it's some shyt we really wanna hear..." Is he referencing the album they did @savoutch ?

porque

Boricua Guerrero
Daps
Reppin
Philly #ByrdGang #TPC

BAUEWYK presents the third single from ‘The Good Book Vol 2’ by The Alchemist & Budgie

Lifestyle brand and music label BAUEWYK follows up its first collaborative project with producers The Alchemist and Budgie with the 2nd edition of their 2013 project ‘The Good Book’. ‘The Good Book Volume 2’ picks up where the first edition left off with The Alchemist and Budgie sampling purely from religious source material weaving together a bed of production that serves as a perfect backdrop to featured artists Mobb Deep, Royce 5' 9, Westside Gunn & Conway, Action Bronson, Meyhem Lauren, Your Old Droog, Evidence, Remy Banks & more.

giphy.webp

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu

BAUEWYK presents the third single from ‘The Good Book Vol 2’ by The Alchemist & Budgie

Lifestyle brand and music label BAUEWYK follows up its first collaborative project with producers The Alchemist and Budgie with the 2nd edition of their 2013 project ‘The Good Book’. ‘The Good Book Volume 2’ picks up where the first edition left off with The Alchemist and Budgie sampling purely from religious source material weaving together a bed of production that serves as a perfect backdrop to featured artists Mobb Deep, Royce 5' 9, Westside Gunn & Conway, Action Bronson, Meyhem Lauren, Your Old Droog, Evidence, Remy Banks & more.

giphy.webp

Just copped the vinyl.

Dope song.

Ready for Hall & Nash 2

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.webp

link pleaaaase :noah:

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

giphy.webp

Waiting patiently on this project