Albums that damn near single-handedly changed the sound of their region?

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Straight Outta Compton waa the only nwa album out when Boomin words from hell dropped.

Of course they were an inspiration for him but not his acid rap style:yeshrug:

The only horrorcore song that pre dates boomin words from hell was the original Ghetto Boys Assassins from 87
Your knowledge is outrageously good but the fact you stay dropping in random threads to talk about icp makes you a coli classic.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
3714__61299.1634717773.jpg

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The soul samples…an album like AZ’s Aziatic would sound completely different had Blueprint not come out
They were done before and after and blue print wasn't some mega hit when it dropped. It aged and became a respected classic, it wasn't some landscape shifting moment breh imo,

Hov is my Goat even being from Queens but in no way has he ever impacted the direction of the game. He's like Drake lite, jumps on Waves and bodies nikkas.he is dope. The dopest imo but If Hov had the impact and the means to change the culture he wouldn't have had to get out the way when 50 was bubbling. (Guru, Dame and Beans have all spoke on that, 50s come up put Hov into retirement)

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
Albums are becoming less and less important, so my example for modern hip-hop is the east coast shift to drill popularized by 22gz Suburban 1 & 2, then the mainstream appeal of Hot nikka and Dior.

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
They were done before and after and blue print wasn't some mega hit when it dropped. It aged and became a respected classic, it wasn't some landscape shifting moment breh imo,

Hov is my Goat even being from Queens but in no way has he ever impacted the direction of the game. He's like Drake lite, jumps on Waves and bodies nikkas.he is dope. The dopest imo but If Hov had the impact and the means to change the culture he wouldn't have had to get out the way when 50 was bubbling. (Guru, Dame and Beans have all spoke on that, 50s come up put Hov into retirement)

I dunno homie … there’s a good half decade’s worth of Facebook photo albums full of nikkas in the club dressed “ghetto business casual Friday-chic” because Hov woke up one day when he was 30something and decided wearing button up shirts made him feel more mature

Also, moscato is the overwhelming preferred wine of black women all over America for no other reason than because Drake mentioned it in a couple of songs in the late aughts