Album: Tryf Bindope x TEKBEATZ - The Soul of Furious

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The sample flips/choices and beat switches :ohlawd:

The breh Tryf always spits some hard shyt too :scust: bars are deceptively slick, the style is dope, each bar hangs a bit in some sort of suspense to give a you a chance to absorb, it's hard to explain, I liken it to hearing the sound effects of pad work in boxing.

Def one of yall best project's. I'd like to hear a horrorcore album from yall. The dark vibe/blend I hear has that teetering edge to :demonic:

Last edited:

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale

The breh Tryf always spits some hard shyt too :scust: bars are deceptively slick, the style is dope, each bar hangs a bit in some sort of suspense to give a you a chance to absorb, it's hard to explain, I liken it to hearing the sound effects of pad work in boxing.

Def one of yall best project's. I'd like to hear a horrorcore album from yall. The dark vibe/blend I hear is has that teetering edge to :demonic:

I agree with everything in this post and definitely understand the boxing explanation you described.

and I think both could pull off a horrorcore style album.

just mentioning that made me think of the zombie joint me and Tek did years ago.

I know Tryf would rap his ass off over some dark instrumentals. Might get some storytelling out of it too.

tryfbindope

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Def one of yall best project's. I'd like to hear a horrorcore album from yall. The dark vibe/blend I hear has that teetering edge to :demonic:
Wow….just thank you!!!!! Wow….

tryfbindope

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree with everything in this post and definitely understand the boxing explanation you described.

and I think both could pull off a horrorcore style album.

just mentioning that made me think of the zombie joint me and Tek did years ago.

I know Tryf would rap his ass off over some dark instrumentals. Might get some storytelling out of it too.
We definitely aint done at all! I always wanted to do a horrorcore album! That may be next on the list!

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL

Appreciate you fam. Yeah man I love dark beats