Albany, you know my name 😂 Asuka vs Rhea Ripley, Which team will gain an advantage at Survivor Series WarGames... Raw November 21, 2022

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Raw needs some better commentators. They got us listening to the Saturday Night Main Event jokers for 3 hours. JR and King Lawler kept the show feeling lively.

I'm glad they toned it down a lot with the recaps.

Kevin Patrick along for 3 hours is a recipe for disaster.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I wasn't mad at her for not knowing any better. It was the plum ignorance and defensiveness when people tried to talk ot her that made me mad. She's shipping refrigerated food out like the same way you would ship some socks, When people tried to tell her you be that reckless with food. You're going to get sued to Bolivia. She got all ratchet.

That made me mad.
Good points.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Yeah, I’m not really blaming Trips because SmackDown has been great lately and I think 2 hours has a lot to do with that.

The only way a 3 hour Raw can work is if you have a lot of star power (see 2013 and even then it dragged some weeks) and Raw currently doesn’t have that.

SD! has usually had the better roster w/ FOX though... maybe not intentional. But remember they had Sasha/Bayley.. they've had Roman most of the time and now the Bloodline.. they also got Bray

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
That’s cap! Bum ass Corbin was the key to it and it was working.

He legit started to get sympathy.
:stopitslime: We was in this bytch every week laughing at him bum ass.

NOBODY was rooting for him to no longer be a bum :mjlol: