Albany, you know my name 😂 Asuka vs Rhea Ripley, Which team will gain an advantage at Survivor Series WarGames... Raw November 21, 2022

Brad Piff

The Money & The Miles
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Wtf tozawa
bushlaugh.png

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
This show is boring as shyt, jesus christ
3 hours is tough to pace man . Plus Commentary sucks, Crowd sucks, the ppl that we don't really care for getting too much ring time(Corbin) ... Trips even said himself he'd go back to 2 hours if he had the chance

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I wasn't mad at her for not knowing any better. It was the plum ignorance and defensiveness when people tried to talk ot her that made me mad. She's shipping refrigerated food out like the same way you would ship some socks, When people tried to tell her you be that reckless with food. You're going to get sued to Bolivia. She got all ratchet.

That made me mad.
Same, she would just make mad excuses for the inconsistency in the coloring, how sometimes it was thin or thicker. She didnt know what the FDA was :snoop:

But she linked up with a vendor or someone in the food industry over the summer to show her how to do it the right way. Now she’s trying her hand at it again. (Just checked)