uDLrE6f.gif

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
They kept him out of the news flooded Conyers and Franken in , even brought back up Bill Clinton. Democrats as per their habit use their narrative to self-flagellate themselves like Gillibrand bringing up Bill for whatever reason. It would be unthinkable for some writer for the National Review to start talking about a past GOP scandal like Newt if a Dem was on the summer jam screen. Democrats underestimate the partisanship of some voters and the GOP's commitment to their team. I bet if a Republican President even caught whiff of that Russia stuff he would have found a way to leak it to damage the Dem.
It's like teacher's pet syndrome or something :mindblown:

Muhfukkas stay trying to be the party of virtue at THE most inopportune times

The nerve of Gillibrand to say that shyt like she ain't ride Hillary's coattails to office. Man I don't want to hear a god damn thing from a single white female politician about Bill Clinton. You had 20 years to speak your shyt. None of y'all would be half as successful if not for Hillary Clinton. Kick rocks.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
If I were a reporter, I would be peppering every GOP Senator about whether they would feel comfortable if their 14 year old daughter/granddaughter was spending time alone with Roy Moore. Surprised not one journalist (that I know of at least) has gone that route.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It's like teacher's pet syndrome or something :mindblown:

Muhfukkas stay trying to be the party of virtue at THE most inopportune times

The nerve of Gillibrand to say that shyt like she ain't ride Hillary's coattails to office. Man I don't want to hear a god damn thing from a single white female politician about Bill Clinton. You had 20 years to speak your shyt. None of y'all would be half as successful if not for Hillary Clinton. Kick rocks.
Trying to win moral victories against republicans is wasted energy because they have no morals. Is this child molestor going to go against abortion, be a theocrat, and in general be against those damn stinking liberals? Well if he is he got my vote.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If I were a reporter, I would be peppering every GOP Senator about whether they would feel comfortable if their 14 year old daughter/granddaughter was spending time alone with Roy Moore. Surprised not one journalist (that I know of at least) has gone that route.
You lose access that way

And when you lose access, sometimes your employer loses access

And when your employer loses access....you might lose your job

It sucks and it's fukked up that the journalism game is like that in 2017 but the people have no one to blame but themselves