Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The "innocent until proven guilty" is such a tiresome, and offensively stupid cliche, that is a system within the judicial branch of government, where they have to prove the case in a court of law, not some tribunal or vigilante justice. That doesn't apply for anyone else, outside of those immediate proceedings, that's for a jury, and those prosecuting the case.

Notice, how it's always to give "reasonable doubt" to some cause they believe in, or don't really care about, it's never "innocent until proven guilty" if 17 black men are accused of federal drug trafficking crimes in Alabama, but if a serial child molester....oh we better let the legal system take it's course.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
4. what kind if a reputation did she have when she was 16 and working at night ???

These fukking cow fukkin rednecks :mjlol:

Of course a 16-year old is working at night. She is in SCHOOL during the day. But then I remember that 75% of Alabama doesn't get past elementary level. :why:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Can't believe some are even going with technical definitions of pedophilia, Chuck Todd was on MTP correcting some guest like it makes a difference that a 30 year old man was interested in girls that young. They call it ephebophilia or as i read somewhere pedophiles who can spell
TBF, thats what Moore's lustings is called.

But anything that has "philia" at the end of it should mean that person is not allowed to hold any position of power.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I wanna smash Brooke Baldwin :noah:

Yeah the five women probably voted for Trump. It's Alabama. It's also possible they don't even know about the Trump shyt. Some people are out of tune completely and just vote Republican because that's what their daddy's did. Or husbands do. It's white women. They are followers.