Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
i am very glad that i was able to share this historical night with my coli HL fam

some negativity is creeping in this thread
and the news is creeping back into "whataboutism" mode and "well this really isnt a harbinger for dems..."
so its time for me to get off line

:scust:

so proud of our people in Alabama
ty Charles Barkley for speaking the truth

see yall tomorrow
Yoooooo, don’t even sweat that “it’s going to be so hard, almost impossible” fukking bullshyt. A dem just won fukking Alabama, bully mode activated, if anybody tries to tell you it ain’t gonna be a blue tsunami in 18’, tell em to suck a leper’s dirty dikk raw. fukk DJT, we ain’t gonna live in fear because that fat, trashy, fukkface cheated his way into the presidency.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Those mainstream Republicans will be mad at Bannon. Saw a tweet saying Moore's final pitch involved people talking about visiting a brothel with child prostitutes, having a Jewish lawyer and black friends. The guy just kept digging. Bannon also slandered Roll Tide education while slamming Joe Scarbrough. He is a dude with a Havard education , worked in Hollywood and Goldman Sachs and yet goes around telling people about outsiders wanting to influence Alabama elections.
The mainstream repubs are happy as fukk right now, Bannons shine has all but faded after tonight.

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DQ5jKh0XUAAIwBN.jpg

Yet Bernie Sanders keeps saying that democrats should focus on whites (aka Real Americans) suffering from "economic anxiety":mjlol: