Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Bannon needs to decide what type of influencer he wants to be. There's a very real chance trump loses in 2020, it's dumped on him and he becomes persona non grata, career over. At least do a god damn background check next time. If not, bow out now.

Gillibrand is tonights biggest winner. If moore won, she would be on the hot seat tomorrow for frankengate.
There’s going to be a mini civil war now anyway.

Many Republicans gunning for Bannon.

And Trump-Bannon camp gunning for traditional Republicans

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and how was it mitch mcconnels fault? it was roy moore's fault for touching kids :mindblown:

He's the favorite whipping boy since Boehner retired. I guess showing occasional signs of reasonableness is a bridge too far for the deplorables.

I'm just glad they got this L in Alabama of all places.

It's going to be a bloodbath come 2018.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and how was it mitch mcconnels fault? it was roy moore's fault for touching kids :mindblown:
republican senate committee failed mo brooks and luther strange. this was a voluntary election, and the governor could have just appointed strange or brooks. we're seeing how ridiculous people in politics are tonight. trump should have run away from this once strange lost but oh no Im Donald trump and I never lose! Well, now you lost. Again.

Last edited: