Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt right here got me motivated. Not gonna lie didn't vote last year. I figured he had no chance to win so I didn't get out there to vote and I got to live with that shyt. However this fukking racist as hell state tossed Rethugs in the bushes got me ready for 2020. I don't give a fukk who is on the ballot I'm voting against that orange muthafukka. No matter what type of ID fukkery they toss out there Ima make sure I have all of them.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Wow that's going to be difficult

Yeah it’s gonna be difficult to take control of the Senate

It could happen but the Dems have to effectively play defense and defeat GOP incumbents

Easier to play defense with Trump having very low approval

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
@theworldismine13 black voters showed their power... Dems know they have to court them to win if they want to maintain influence.

Republicans know they can't just run these disgusting candidates and blacks will stay home.

You might even see more palatable Republicans being pushed.

:youmadcam::youmadcam::youmadcam::youmadcam::youmadcam::youmadcam:

Ok and? What was I proven wrong about? We will see how jones behaves in the senate

For the record we have evidence that voter suppression doesn’t work as I’ve said @Behelit

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Don't get carried away breh.

A normal Republican would've won easily. The combo of Moore being a pedo plus general dislike of Trump just happened to be a perfect storm for the Dem to get a close win.

Fair enough, but Jones is up for re-election 6 years from now. The demographics in Alabama will be dramatically different from now. The fact that Moore still won a majority of white Alabama voters and they STILL lost, Tells you that Alabama and especially Georgia is changing for the better.