Those tweets tomorrow
rWCCWAT.gif

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
some clown named adeviluknow negged me...some of you nikkas need to change your tampon rags. :hhh:
shut the fukkup. not everyone who disagrees with you is a member of the alt-right.
nigras need to GTFO of Alabama...worst state for blacks next to M I crooked letter
Target:

http://www.thecoli.com/posts/27541842/reputation-submit
full

@julesocean @DonKnock @mannyrs13 @Spatial Paradox @2stainz @Crucial @str8cashhomie87 @choc_cardigan @GoddamnyamanProf @Orbital-Fetus @The Watcher @blotter @Milk N Cookies @smitty22 @BigMoneyGrip @Beegio @blackmarketbros @AZBeauty @Columbo @South Paw @88m3 @ADevilYouKhow @GMoneyMafia @NY's #1 Draft Pick @N.J.stan @23Stapscity @Call Me James @fact @WaveMolecules @Hogan in the Wolfpac @The Black Panther @LeVraiPapi @hashmander @Eddy Gordo @Cali_livin
@treezee @AyBrehHam Linkin @cartierhoe @Cadillac @wire28 @Barnett114 @the old mongoose @Malta @SkiHatDaGawd @Lance137 @Clout Lord @Boxstate Reject @Izanami
@Edub @Blankthawtz @Queen of the Dead @aceboon @jj23 @hashmander @Skrt Angle @dakidblu @BigSm00ve @The War Report @wickedsm

@Diasporan Royalty
@Stop Lying I Wrapped Up @MoonGoddess @LeVraiPapi @NameisAdamus @Afrodroid @Child of Inyanga @Obreh Winfrey @Imhotep2 @falcozer @Paradise50 @MoneyBags @Username @ChidikeEffenPatrón @Kid Dynamite @mikishere @Xyrax @Emoryal @West Coast Avenger @Karbaash @Paragon @NYSTATEOFMIND @Dig @Freddie.Cane @Kooley_High @Dak_Brehscott @Crucial @lurkmanx @number21 @GilSho @Deeeez Nuts @Mr_crafty treezee @Yehuda @Lord Poison @Huey_Freeman @kpw @Kamikaze @Revy @Merc @osama bin fly @N.J.stan @Weston @Kamikaze Revy
@Jayrose3 @Francium @freedie.cane @KRiLL (+) @holidayinn21 @The_Unchosen_One @Buggsy Mogues @Tha Gawd Amen @*DalMem* @Jkfraizer @Won Won @Admiral Ackbar @Nerdy black guy @Wanya Morris @FrankyFourFingers @VegasCAC @JordanwiththeWiz @mustastl @rlg @Juggalo Fred @19- @Remote @pete clemenza @Imhotep2 @onthereal @keond @Black Lightning @RammerJammer @hood b. goode @El Coupeacabra @The Watcher @Llcoolbay @3rd Koast Kang @InvictusAeternusEternus @Konnan @yseJ @RubioTheCruel

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:folks just didn't want to emotionally invest in another gut-wrenching defeat. no one wanted jones to lose, we just weren't going to rely on alabama to deliver the goods. even the alabama folks on this site wouldn't put it past their own people so what are outsiders suppose to think.

Yall gotta get over your Trump election night syndrome. Not the only election thats ever taken place in history. Numbers were coming in showing the complete opposite of what the posts were stating but it was all doom and gloom here :why: