Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The Bernie bros gonna justify this by blaming democrats :laff:

"Hey man, even though Hillary beat Bernie by 50 points in Alabama, what they need is a marxist candidate" :troll:

@GzUp @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Blessed Is the Man @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @88m3 @Dameon Farrow @General Bravo III
@2stainz @BigMoneyGrip @hashmander @Call Me James @MVike28 @VR Tripper @Soymuscle Mike @BaileyPark31 @Darth Nubian
bruh stop shytting up threads with this shyt.

Its either Russia or Bernie vs Hillary shyt. Just chill bro. Lets hope Jones win!

Bring positive energy!

Daps
too close to call gone end like this...
giphy.gif

Both Dougs take the L

Daps
bruh stop shytting up threads with this shyt.

Its either Russia or Bernie vs Hillary shyt. Just chill bro. Lets hope Jones win!

Bring positive energy!

I agree. I'm fine with criticizing Bernie (or Hillary or whomever, for that matter), but there isn't any need to re-litigate the 2016 primary or hold on to that hostility.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Republicans gonna go all out on dumbing down education. :wow:

Republicans have the dumbass cac electorate on lock more than any other group. :wow:

Also, cac females do not give a shyt about sexual abuse. Most want to go back to that housewife stuff. They ain't about that independent woman rhetoric. :hubie:

Truly though?

Boils down to white supremacy > everything.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah....they saying Jones is 90% likely to win based on vote counts thus far

the remaining votes are going to jones...

I'll be happy if Alabama proves me wrong. Not holding my breath.

yeah, went from 90% -> 71%. too flimsy to rely on.

guess it depends on whether people showed up in the cities to make up for the discrepancy thus far

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
The Bernie bros gonna justify this by blaming democrats :laff:

"Hey man, even though Hillary beat Bernie by 50 points in Alabama, what they need is a marxist candidate" :troll:

@GzUp @wire28 @Atlrocafella @Blessed Is the Man @ezrathegreat @Jello Biafra @humble forever @Darth Nubian @88m3 @Dameon Farrow @General Bravo III
@2stainz @BigMoneyGrip @hashmander @Call Me James @MVike28 @VR Tripper @Soymuscle Mike @BaileyPark31 @Darth Nubian
The fukk does Hillary winning in Alabama have to with anything? :hhh:

Having goofy ass backwards states like Alabama and South Carolina early in the primary schedule got us in this dumb ass position anyway

Daps
While I think it's just about impossbile for these Republican voters and rednecks to feel shame because they lack morality and empathy for others (not to mention intelligence), blame must be put on these white media personalities, pundits, and politicians who are too chickenshyt to just hammer the undeniable fact that hatred and racism are the driving factor for these people.

I don't want to hear about Evangelical Christians and abortion, The Supreme Court, guns, or economic angst. These morons behave and vote the way they do because of fear and hatred. All those other issues are tertiary at best, and until the media narrative shifts to that blatant truth (don't hold your breath), pressure will never become great enough for any significant culture change to occur.