Alabama Senate ELECTION: Jones wins!!! Daps + Reps to all

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think this will get ugly soon...Trump showed that exit polling didn’t mean shyt because people didn’t want to admit they were choosing a racist rapist over Hillary. The same way they didn’t want to admit for voting in a racist pedo over a Democrat....
This country is finished. :huhldup:

Daps
I think this will get ugly soon...Trump showed that exit polling didn’t mean shyt because people didn’t want to admit they were choosing a racist rapist over Hillary. The same way they didn’t want to admit for voting in a racist pedo over a Democrat....

This is why I don't know why people still give folks the benefit of the doubt. White people know how to stay on code. They can hate someone, but Team White always comes first. Remember all those people who claimed to love Ben Carson to prove they weren't racist because they didn't like Obama? He was at the top of the polls with Trump and Cruz. The votes told a different story. Ben didn't even come close.

Daps
Let's be honest this race comes down to WW.

I see where you're coming from, but I think it comes down to suburban white folks in general.

If they think Roy Moore is bad for business, they'll hold their nose and vote for Jones. If enough of them do that, he wins by a point or less.

The thing about white folks, though, is that sometimes they value racism over their money (just like a lot of white women value white supremacy over their own freedom).

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Someone get me a link to watch this live. I haven't watched the news live with the homies in a minute. We on MSNBC or CNN?