Al Bundy to play Donald Sterling in FX Series about the fall of the former owner

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Al Bundy is one of the greatest characters of all time:salute:

without question…I’ve always recognized that but it’s crazy watching these clips now that I still somehow underrated ed o’neill’s portrayal of him…great acting, facial expressions and comedic timing on his part tho

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Funny thing is that Ed O’ Neil made it father in football than Al Bundy. He played in college and got a tryout with the Steelers, I think the same season they drafted Mean Joe.

Same thing with Blue Chips.

“Oh, Al Bundy is a sports reporter”.

I saw The Bone Collector in the theater and when it said Ed O’ Neil’s name, people starting cheering.

L
Naw, he made a deal with the devil and got drafted by the Bears (oldest RB rookie RB ever) and got to lead them to the SB.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
without question…I’ve always recognized that but it’s crazy watching these clips now that I still somehow underrated ed o’neill’s portrayal of him…great acting, facial expressions and comedic timing on his part tho

:yes:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
That entire scene was the GOAT. :russ:

The earlier dialogue from that scene was missing from the clip, like when Spare Tire claimed that he stopped Al from scoring the Championship-winning Touchdown at the Goal Line :

"I dropped you like 3rd Period French. :birdman:"

"Headline should've read: SPARE TIRE DIXON CRUSHES UNIDENTIFIED WHITE MAN AT THE GOAL LINE. :demonic:"

Or when he said that his life fell apart after receiving the L and, instead of drowning his sorrows in alcohol and/or drugs, he became addicted to PIE. :mjlol:

Al: :gucci:..... What the hell are you complaining for?!?!! :mjtf:

At least you have eaten something! :stopitslime:

I HAVEN'T EATEN ANYTHING IN 20 YEARS!!!!! :damn: :feedme:

Hell, if I had my trophy right now, I'd trade it to you for a piece of pie! :childplease:

:laff:

Last edited: