AJ Lee is now on the market

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
He said he was....:francis: UFC will probably give him 1 more chance but I know Dana hates embarrassing losses like that from ratings guys (see the avatar for reference)
He should really let his MMA dream go. He is too damn old to think he will have any type of success with it. All he is going to do is embarrass himself and get seriously hurt.

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
HBJqLP8.jpg

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn brehs chill... pro UFC fighters with many matches under their belts lose by stoppage in the first round all the time, it was a terrible loss but he didn't just slip and knock himself out in 3 seconds out there; he went for it :yeshrug:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Damn brehs chill... pro UFC fighters with many matches under their belts lose by stoppage in the first round all the time, it was a terrible loss but he didn't just slip and knock himself out in 3 seconds out there; he went for it :yeshrug:
He's almost 40 though. If he was in his 20s it would be a different story but he is too old and not good enough to be anything but a cautionary tale if he doesn't cut it out.

El Cocodrilo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's almost 40 though. If he was in his 20s it would be a different story but he is too old and not good enough to be anything but a cautionary tale if he doesn't cut it out.

I pretty much agree with ya but based on what he said after the fight I'm sure he's going to get in the octagon at least one more time

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Yall thought this fakkit was actually capable of being in there with real jiujitu warriors? :mjlol:

Treated that fakkit with ZERO respect.

Maybe he shoulda got his brown belt first because i dont know WHAT the fukk that was. :laff:

He didn't even know to sprawl on a double leg takedown. That's basic amateur wrestling knowledge. I learned that back in middle school.