CBPslTAVAAAGv9r.jpg
CBPwKuEU0AAu-DO.jpg
CBPfz1zUkAAmD8o.jpg

RaverDan

Rookie
Daps
OjODT1v.gif

Yup, slappin' Paige's ass. :banderas:

:krs: I thought that's what she did! This gif is just :ohlawd:. Looks like a makeout session :shaq:. Paige's first WrestleMania, some encouragement in the form of an ass slap never hurt anyone. 1000x better than when football players do it, that's for sure. Wish she wasn't on the ground for alot of the match, but overall good win:salute:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:krs: I thought that's what she did! This gif is just :ohlawd:. Looks like a makeout session :shaq:. Paige's first WrestleMania, some encouragement in the form of an ass slap never hurt anyone. 1000x better than when football players do it, that's for sure. Wish she wasn't on the ground for alot of the match, but overall good win:salute:
I think AJ chose to be on the ground for a majority because she wanted Paige to use this to build herself. Why don't you think Paige had her hair and gear specialized, yet AJ didn't? Call me crazy, but I think AJ did that on purpose so that Paige could have a very memorable first WrestleMania. Points to AJ on that one.

RaverDan

Rookie
Daps
I think AJ chose to be on the ground for a majority because she wanted Paige to use this to build herself. Why don't you think Paige had her hair and gear specialized, yet AJ didn't? Call me crazy, but I think AJ did that on purpose so that Paige could have a very memorable first WrestleMania. Points to AJ on that one.
You know, I didn't notice her gear was specialized but yeah, I see it now. And yeah, I think your theory makes sense, (more sense than mine where I thought Stephanie fukked with her match because of the things said on twitter). AJ's always admired Paige, so it'd make sense that she'd want her to have an extra special WrestleMania moment. Points to AJ indeed

Status
Not open for further replies.