Status
Not open for further replies.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nikki talmbout she didn't have a voice like she ain't on Total Divas and making public appearances :heh:
They do so many interviews , more interviews than any diva :dwillhuh: And how come they the ones that former divas complained about politicking behind the scenes . Bellas are the female Chris jerichos spreading wwe propoganda

RaverDan

Rookie
Daps
@September Nikki Bella with more lies and shenanigans on commentary while Aj takes the higher road
Yep, Nikki went past kayfabe and AJ knew it, so AJ saying she's not playing in the mud, pretty classy :ehh:. She knew the fukkery and the hatred was strong in Nikki, the moment she sat down. Nikki is licking the WWE's a$$hole clean and doing their dirty work saying AJ is the liar :stopitslime:. Cmon on now.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
@September Nikki Bella with more lies and shenanigans on commentary while Aj takes the higher road

I can't watch right now. If you could summarize it please..... :smile:
But whatever it is she said, it doesn't make what I've said about AJ any less true. Everything I said were facts.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't watch right now. If you could summarize it please..... :smile:
But whatever it is she said, it doesn't make what I've said about AJ any less true. Everything I said were facts.
Aj was saying the issue with the bellas is bigger than their petty past beefs , how there are a bunch of divas in the locker room and it's a split but her and Paige are trying to show women they can be diffrent and succeed. Nikki goes her issue with Aj is she's a compulsive liar who she wishes she could give a lie detector test to on raw and how all she does is lie and diminish the bellas accomplishments and how for years Aj had a voice but the bellas didn't and now that they do she wants to expose Ajs lies . So Byron says Aj do you have any respect for the bellas , and she says she won't wallow in the mud and states to say how they are all competitors or something like that but the end of the match stopped it I think . The bellas suck at acting so it came off like it was more real that their usual scripted nonsense

Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_nlhiabNIY61rahwdwo1_1280.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ Lee came out for a promo. She explained her love for the Diva's Championship and said Paige loved it too. AJ said the Bella Twins used that love to turn them against each other. AJ invited Paige to fight with her at WrestleMania. Paige entered and discussed beating AJ a year ago. Paige and AJ talked about how hard it will be to fight the Bella Twins. Paige is upset about AJ being away for months.

They're finding common ground together in their mutual hatred of losing. They almost shook hands, but the Bella's music played. Enter the Bella Twins. Nikki Bella and Brie Bella discussed that they're sisters. Brie explained that she has forgiven Nikki and will always forgive her. Because they're sisters, you know? Nikki said Brock Lesnar worked more days than AJ last year (sweet burn).

Nikki said all the women in the locker room want to be Bella's. AJ said they're D-list failed actresses. Paige said they prefer to be the freaks, geeks, weirdos, misfits, and oddballs. Paige said they're not afraid to be themselves. AJ said they're what real women look like and at WrestleMania they're going to kick some ass. Nikki said real women fight, then said they'd see "you bytches" at WrestleMania.
11049279_692986587472419_1525516298_n.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.