Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Pw8DFj5.gif

fLrmDem.gif

RaverDan

Rookie
Daps
When Brie Bella looks fatter than you, you got a problem.

they look about the same size. Perhaps AJ's a little skinnier but she's also shorter. I have two ex girlfriends that are about AJ's height, one was 5'2 and the other was 5'1. They both have the same body type as her which is skinny and petite (although AJ is more muscular). That's just the way some girls are built. And AJ clearly goes to the gym everyday or almost everyday so she's going to look leaner with that too. I read somewhere she gained 15 lbs of muscle hitting the gym which I'm assuming is mostly in her legs, so that might throw some people off. Most girls her size have skinnier legs so it makes their waist look bigger, but AJ's legs are pretty thick, so it has the adverse effect. Idk, I think she looks really good, but maybe I'm just used to it
:yeshrug:

RaverDan

Rookie
Daps
Summer Rae? :comeon: Really? :snoop: AJ was putting out some really good moves, and that could've been a really great match had she had an opponent that could counter balance her talents, sort of like the Naomi and Nattie match, which I enjoyed because both women are great in the ring (when actually given the chance), so one doesn't have to carry the other during the match. That being said, enough with meaningless matches. There's only one prize, have them fight for it, do something instead of just saying "hmmm, let's put her and uh, I don't know, that one in a match".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.