Reppin
NULL
BkGzueACIAMonOp.jpg
BkGvxc_CAAE7qqF.jpg

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everyone is getting all freaked about AJ wearing a ring during her match. It's could just be a promise ring.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ Lee and CM Punk Are Engaged - 100% Confirmed?
themaskedblogger:

On tonight’s episode of Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer confirmed that AJ Lee and CM Punk are in fact engaged. He also said AJ is moving to Chicago to live with Punk.

When asked if he expects AJ to quit WWE now, Meltzer found it doubtful saying “it’s her dream (job)”.

You can listen to the show at the link below, but it requires a paid subscription to the Wrestling Observer website.

http://bit.ly/1gJZ7oW

I personally am so happy for them http://thepunknation.tumblr.com/post/81379045486/aj-lee-and-cm-punk-are-engaged-100-confirmed

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think marriage is in the cards for me. I think people got married when their life expectancy was shorter. It made sense then. Now they live to be 100 ….. But, who’s to say? You never know. I would love to find a woman who will absolutely floor me, make me stop everything, intrigue me that much that everything stops. I’m not positive she exists.

- CM Punk, March 26 2012

Just going to leave this here in case the rumors happen to be true. (via 1alexgordon)

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
I don’t think marriage is in the cards for me. I think people got married when their life expectancy was shorter. It made sense then. Now they live to be 100 ….. But, who’s to say? You never know. I would love to find a woman who will absolutely floor me, make me stop everything, intrigue me that much that everything stops. I’m not positive she exists.

- CM Punk, March 26 2012

Just going to leave this here in case the rumors happen to be true. (via 1alexgordon)

Looks like he found all those things in AJ.

Status
Not open for further replies.