Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ Lee Live Event Corpus Christie Texas Last Night
9923a2bead6311e3a45a0ee748d2c13a_8.jpg

Mr Spokk

Rookie
Daps
Dude I'm just appreciating AJ with my Photoshop. Like I said if the mods take offence, my pictures will be gone.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smartasses Magazine’s 2014 Sexiest Women Alive-AJ Lee no. 10 on 2014 smartasses sexiest women alive list

Smartasses Magazine has released their 2014 sexiest women alive list and our very own AJ made the list. AJ cracked the top top by coming in right at number 10. Below is what the website wrote about why she was placed in the 10th spot.

If Smartasses were Asgard, not only would the Geek Goddess AJ Lee have her own throne within our halls, we’d be damn sure she was immediately booked into a no-disqualification match for Odin’s seat as well. Being a geek-girl who, not only wears Converse Chuck Taylors, but also possess the kind of kick-the-bucket-cuteness required to back up such a sobriquet is alone worth a golden ticket to glory in our book. But what we admire most about AJ is her drive. Lee wasn’t spotted in some beauty contest and handed a contract for her cute little tushie. Instead, she busted said tushie by working a full time job, putting herself through wrestling school, and working the independent circuit for years before anyone threw her a bone. We admire that. The WWE may have a lot of downsides, but trust us, AJ Lee isn’t one of them. http://smartasses100sexiest.com/smartasses-top-100-sexiest-women-2014/page/32/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.