Status
Not open for further replies.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Look at these fakkits hugged up with each other. "ignore them :sadcam: " "They remind me of bullies :to:"

Pictures, man. Smilies. That's it. They're not wolves..they're idiots..and they run to mods when they get exposed too.

Proof of these claims? We have proof of you being shook to get this work though. :banderas:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Look at these fakkits hugged up with each other. "ignore them :sadcam: " "They remind me of bullies :to:"

Proof of these claims? We have proof of you being shook to get this work though. :banderas:

Proof? I told u to show me a thread of me being afraid of a guy Carlton ' s height...it didn't exist then...doesn't exist now. Like that Banderas smilie supposed to change u fronting. .lol.

As for hugging up? U and Lip Gloss are in endless jack off threads talking about u both in love with Shawn Michaels in a GRADE A jiggaboo fashion. Never seen anything like it.

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
Proof? I told u to show me a thread of me being afraid of a guy Carlton ' s height...it didn't exist then...doesn't exist now. Like that Banderas smilie supposed to change u fronting. .lol.

You do know that this whole board saw you change up your story when shyt got real right? Or were you pretending to be the master of magnetism at the time?

You do know I'm still waiting for those explosions right? :mjlol:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Let them do them brehs, not saying a 10000+ post thread dedicated to one girl ain't odd... but it's not like they're outside of her house waiting to get into her panty drawer every time she steps out

please tell me you guys aren't doing that..... :damn:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
tumblr_n0ludjFKmE1s5zf6fo1_500.png

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
say that we're all not creepy. It seems I did the opposite I'm sorry Kind Gentleman kind of pisses me off he reminds me of the people who used to bully me in school

:mjlol:

@Kind Gentleman , you mean ol' bully, you. Stop stealing his lunch money and giving him wedgies or he's gonna tell his mommy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.