Status
Not open for further replies.

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is it just me, or do I have a feeling they bout to get that shovel on AJ soon? With the 2nd season of Total Divas coming up, I see her dropping that title to either Nattie or Brie and then AJ is just gonna be with the rest of the divas on the sideline while the Total Divas get that spotlight.

I would like to think that, since she's the top merch Divas seller, which is probably more than all of the TDs combined, and hopefully notices that people mostly only react to her and no one else, that this would not be the case. If that was possible, she would have lost the title in the fall or something to Brie, or have her drop it to Nattie after the Beadle "incident". But so far, nada. I still say they're waiting to bring in more girls from NXT before AJ drops the title.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
BfKyU5HCYAAAKa5.png

Vince protects AJ anyways, this is another motivation.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
@WWEAJLee DOESN'T CARE ABOUT HER FANS ANYMORE.HASN'T TWEETED IN A LONG TIME.SHE'S SELFISH NOW. ALL SHE CARES ABOUT NOW IS HERSELF AND @cmpunk SHES A DISCUSTING B***H

ravenrules

Rookie
Daps
AJ Lee's Mistreatment at WWE Led to CM Punk's Frustration
According to Wade Keller from the PWTorch Newsletter, WWE’s mistreatment of AJ Lee is thought to be one of the things that led to Punk’s frustration with the company that ultimately led to him walking out last week.

Punk felt that AJ is still being unfairly punished for the incident at Tribute to the Troops with Michelle Beadle. Wade says that if things don’t improve with Punk and WWE, it’s quite possible AJ could end up being punished for Punk walking out. Or AJ could end up giving her notice as well.

Source: 1/31/2014 Wade Keller Hotline audio from PWTorch.com

Status
Not open for further replies.