ae089b8c710211e3891112b8c5d18f50_8.jpg
46e4547470e811e3b2210e2d95a78a0b_8.jpg

Last edited:

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
I just did a normal thing like in the previous 653 pages of this thread. If you don't like it, you can press that "X" on the page :manny:
I don't fukkin care what you think :russ:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
I just did a normal thing like in the previous 653 pages of this thread. If you don't like it, you can press that "X" on the page :manny:
I don't fukkin care what you think :russ:
:umad:I struck a nerve. Good. :jawalrus:You just better watch your step. You might log on to TheColi one day and find your little AJ thread gone and thus your sole purpose for being here (and probably in life) will be gone too. :youngsabo: You and all of the other parasidic fukk boys better just know your role, stay in line, and continue to be TSC's punching bag like Matt Black, turek, and WCthesecret (Note: This thread has produced a lot of "winners" in life) have been in the past. Now, log on to that alias that four of you use, and try to play Captain Save-a-hoe.
Happy New Year, you sad little fukks.
HADzH0r.png

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
This thread, which had promise, well let's just say the wheels have fallen off, cause it's just 2-3 people discussing this fukking girl now, time to pull the plug :laff: and Imma AJ stan but this is just weird.

wdttw

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Naples, Italy
:umad:I struck a nerve. Good. :jawalrus:You just better watch your step. You might log on to TheColi one day and find your little AJ thread gone and thus your sole purpose for being here (and probably in life) will be gone too. :youngsabo: You and all of the other parasidic fukk boys better just know your role, stay in line, and continue to be TSC's punching bag like Matt Black, turek, and WCthesecret (Note: This thread has produced a lot of "winners" in life) have been in the past. Now, log on to that alias that four of you use, and try to play Captain Save-a-hoe.
Happy New Year, you sad little fukks.
HADzH0r.png

the important thing is that you're convinced about that :umad:

If you want to delete the thread, do it. In that action you will delete some pages, but you will not change anything in our minds. That's it.
TSC's punching bag? Oh my gosh :huhldup:
Is this cyber-bullying? I'm shocked :sadbron:

:russ:

Last edited:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So, apparently, AJ is gonna be doing the house show in Toronto tonight, and won't be able to appear on RAW, unless it's something taped. That's fine by me. At least I won't have to worry about someone dumping shyt on her all over again. :yeshrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.