Bb3zoDQIQAAqjyN.jpg:large
Bb3zD0zIIAAjr-v.jpg:large
Bb30QFTIQAIAC7j.jpg:large
Bb3xJKLIEAE5b-m.jpg:large

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ Lee wins Johnny Awaard for best performer of the year.
5. BEST FEMALE PERFORMER

To be given to the best female performer. Past winners - 2012: Eve, 2011: Beth Phoenix, 2010 winner: Natalya, 2009 winner: Mickie James

Winner: AJ Lee (Runners-Up: Kaitlyn, Natalya, Brie Bella)

RAW_1047_Photo_074.jpg

I think it's an easy choice this year. I almost gave it to AJ Lee last year, but didn't feel like I could because she was kept out of the ring for most of 2012. Eve deserved it more. This year, AJ Lee became more of an in-ring performer and it seems like she's the only women's wrestler that is allowed to cut promos too. That shows the confidence that management has in her. There are certain things she has to improve on like her offensive maneuvers, but part of the gimmick is that she's smaller than everybody so her offense isn't going to be that strong. Adding Tamina as her bodyguard helped as well. She can hide behind her. AJ's the most popular diva in WWE right now and it's really not that close.

I put Kaitlyn as the first runner up because she has really improved in the last year. I thought the feud with AJ was pretty good for the most part. Some of the booking was stupid with her crying all the time because WWE tends to book babyface women to cry since they have an inability to know what women are really like. It's just a shame that she basically disappeared in the second half of the year because she wasn't on Total Divas. Natalya was solid all year as usual while Brie has also improved in the ring.

What else did Kaitlyn and Brie have in common in 2013? Both got engaged. They also had exposed nipples on Raw. Congratulations! http://www.wrestlingnewssource.com/news/32481/-The-John-Report-Presents-The-2013-WWE-Johnny/

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
She and Punk are dating :wtf: thought Punk was with Lita and had knocked her up.

Status
Not open for further replies.