Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
An A.J. Lee Guy’s Thoughts on the Divas 7-on-7 Elimination Match at Survivor Series 2013
Hello Team A.J. Lee and WWE Universe,

Tonight, the Survivor Series Diva Elimination Match was a disappointment for Team A.J. and the WWE Universe. I believe the reason WWE writers wanted Team Total Divas to win the Elimination Match was to expedite each of the seven Total Divas’ careers in WWE and to promote the match on a future episode of Total Divas soon. However, it would just ruin the Divas Division. I know every member of Team A.J. Lee has to be disappointed about the results of this elimination match. I guess the WWE writers tried to give the WWE Universe the impression that the Divas Division is only increasing relevancy because of WWE’s reality show, Total Divas on E!. This is wrong. Only one person has brought prestige back to the Divas Division and that person is the current WWE Divas Champion, A.J. Lee. A.J. Lee claims she has worked harder than each of the seven Total Divas in WWE and her hard work is the reason she is on top of the Divas Division and the current Divas Champion. Earlier this year, WWE writers believed Total Divas would be an answer to The Divas Division’s downfalls in the past years. However, with A.J. Lee holding the WWE Divas Champion for over five months, it would be a bad idea for WWE writers to plan for A.J. Lee to lose the Divas Championship to one of the Total Divas, which would destroy the prestige of the Divas Championship. Because the Divas Division depends on A.J. Lee, the plan would be for A.J. Lee to be the longest-reigning Divas Champion in all of WWE history. A.J. Lee is currently the fourth longest-reigning Divas Champion in WWE history. A.J. Lee has surpassed Kaitlyn’s reign as Divas Champion, now A.J. only has to surpass Beth Phoenix’s reign as Divas Champion and the combined days of Eve Torres, Michelle McCool and Maryse as Divas Champions. If one of the Total Divas was to take the Divas Championship away from A.J. Lee, the Divas Championship would be treated as nothing more than a prop and the Divas Division would be treated as a joke. A.J. Lee has worked hard for fourteen years to get to where she is now. She’s been recently voted to be the face of the WWE in a poll, winning over Randy Orton, Big Show, Daniel Bryan, CM Punk and John Cena.

I believe it was a bad idea for WWE writers to plan for the Total Divas to win over the True Divas in the 7-on-7 Diva Elimination Match. However, I also believe it was a wise decision for WWE to not let A.J. Lee defend her Divas Championship at Survivor Series. A.J. Lee has had to recently deal with an ankle injury recently and dehydrating in a match in London, England weeks ago. With Tamina Snuka by her side, there is no way any Total Diva or any other true Diva in the WWE is taking the Divas Championship and the title of the “Savior of the Divas Division” away from A.J. Lee. A.J. Lee needs time to recover back to 100% so she can defend her title again and SUCCESSFULLY RETAIN her Divas Title against competition in WWE. She has held the title for 161 plus days and the number continues to grow as days pass. We hope for A.J. Lee to always stay strong and healthy. I appreciate WWE’s efforts to revitalize the Divas Division by keeping A.J. Lee as the Divas Champion. I also appreciate WWE’s efforts to give the WWE Universe an inside look on the lives of WWE Divas from their work in WWE to their personal lives in their new reality show, Total Divas. However, the show Total Divas also serves as a conflict and a threat to A.J. Lee’s Divas Championship title reign. I have also seen both A.J. Lee and Tamina Snuka tap out to one of the most talented Total Divas in WWE, Natalya’s Sharpshooter, which was voted by the WWE Universe to be the most excruciating submission of all time. This means Natalya may be next in line as the number one contender for A.J. Lee’s Divas Championship. This feud may end up in a match between the two at WWE Tables, Ladders and Chairs (TLC) at the Toyota Center in Houston, Texas, Kaitlyn’s hometown. If this match were to take place at WWE TLC, I would have high expectations for A.J. Lee to retain her title against Natalya. This event would be the same event where she pushed John Cena off of the ladder during his match against Dolph Ziggler last year and we want WWE TLC this year in 2013 to be another enjoyable moment for A.J. Lee. We hope that A.J. Lee doesn’t lose her title to Natalya or any other Total Diva. We hope that A.J. Lee will become the very first longest-reigning Divas Champion of the modern era, because anything is possible in WWE. A.J. Lee has a large fanbase, including being the first Diva to have over a million followers on Twitter. Women and girls dress as her in Love Bites/Life T-shirts, jorts (jean shorts), and knee high Converse in not just Halloween, but any day, despite A.J. Lee being promoted as a heel Diva in WWE. Men and boys wear her Love Bites/Life T-shirts and act nerdy toward A.J. Lee. I do the same, too! A.J. Lee is an inspiration for women, girls, men, and boys and this is why we wear her merchandise every day. We will show support for the Divas Division as it continues to grow, but we never want to see A.J. drop her title to one of the Total Divas. It’s A.J. Lee’s time to shine, because she’s a role model for everyone that is a fan of her. We hope to see Total Divas bring the Divas Division back up, too, as we continue to enjoy the rivalries among A.J. Lee, the True Divas and the Total Divas. Enjoy it as much as you can, and nobody will ever forget about the Divas Division! The Divas Division inspires us a lot and it will continue to! End of discussion! http://alexandermillerdoesntbackdow...-7-elimination-match-at-survivor-series-2013/

Yours Truly,

An A.J. Lee Guy who doesn’t back down,

Alexander N. Miller

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
b1bc1422557b11e3a60c0aebab782586_8.jpg
4376e89c557c11e38ce00e7f19e5af3a_8.jpg
e0da29fc558411e39d0c0e40915475fa_8.jpg
cc17720e558411e385ff1234c61f9f0f_8.jpg
bb278ff2559711e3bf60122558be4625_8.jpg
a343d7c855a211e393790a2aba0db6c1_8.jpg
aedde0e0559f11e3824c1222ecad2ed2_8.jpg
9886a28a55a611e3a5dd1267b18550af_8.jpg

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yours Truly,

An A.J. Lee Guy who doesn’t back down,

Alexander N. Miller

:snoop:

Oh. Him. I figured it would be a very Pro-AJ propaganda wax piece, but to see THAT name confirmed it for me, and then some. I just think he makes us AJ fans look bad. Do I think AJ is awesome? Yes. But I am also aware that, as much as I prop up the great things she's done, she's not perfect and has flaws. At least I recognize some of them. THIS dude doesn't. :camby:

And if AJ drops the belt, I rather it be to a girl like Nattie then one of the Bellas or Eva Marie. Yes, it would be because of some dumb fukking show, but it's the lesser of two evils. :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
AJ Lee
Game Rating: 77
Follow AJ Lee :

Stats

HEIGHT: 5'2" WEIGHT: .

FINISHER: Black Widow

FIRST WWE GAME: WWE '13

CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: Divas Champion; Raw General Manager; 2012 Diva of the Year

Biography
Is AJ Lee the figment of some Manga-geek’s adolescent imagination? She’s an avid video gamer, regularly thumbs through comic books and wears the scuffs on her Chuck Taylors with pride. But don’t be fooled. This unpredictable young woman is not as innocent as she looks.

Although she stands a petite, 5-foot-2, AJ is a fierce competitor with an energetic, high-flying style that poses a threat to any Diva. This bold New Jersey native first introduced herself to the WWE Universe on the third season of WWE NXT. She finished in third place, but won many WWE fans with her lucha-inspired moveset and indomitable fighting spirit.

A year after debuting on SmackDown in May 2011, AJ was pivotal in the 18-second outcome of the World Heavyweight Championship Match at WrestleMania XXVIII with a kiss to her beau, Daniel Bryan. The couple’s subsequent breakup sent AJ into an emotional tailspin, and went on to become romantically entangled with WWE’s top Superstars, including CM Punk, Kane and even John Cena.

Following a brief and controversial stint as Raw’s General Manager — a tenure marred by controversy due to her increasingly erratic behavior — AJ found herself in the arms of the brash Dolph Ziggler. Coincidentally enough, it was in the femme fatale’s home state that The Showoff “cashed in” his Money in the Bank contract on Alberto Del Rio to become the World Heavyweight Champion just one night after WrestleMania 29.

It wasn’t long before AJ claimed a championship of her own. After winning a No. 1 Contender’s Divas Battle Royal on Raw, the calculating manipulator pretended to be Kaitlyn’s “secret admirer” for weeks — a mind game that culminated on Raw just six days before their title clash at WWE Payback.

AJ beat her former friend for the Divas Championship with her punishing Black Widow submission maneuver, but she didn’t just take “The Hybrid Diva’s” title — she destroyed her emotionally. It was a disturbing reminder that there is nothing more dangerous than a woman scorned.

Not merely satisfied with vanquishing her rival, the twisted titleholder continued playing mind games. At Money in the Bank, Kaitlyn looked as though she had AJ on the ropes, but the champion locked in the Black Widow and force her estranged friend to tap out, retaining her Divas Championship. AJ’s night was soon soured, however, as she interfered in Ziggler’s World Heavyweight Championship Match and attacked Alberto Del Rio, drawing a disqualification that killed Dolph’s chances of grabbing the title.

After Ziggler made it clear that he was done with AJ the following night, the ferocious femme fatale retaliated by slapping Ziggler across the face and beamed when Big E Langston left him laying in the middle of the ring. Though split from The Showoff, AJ still finds herself in formidable company, including the cunning Layla and the hulking Big E Langston, who teamed with the fiery Diva against Ziggler & Kaitlyn in a Mixed Tag Team Match at SummerSlam.

Although the duo came up short in Los Angeles, AJ’s ego remains unchallenged in WWE. The brash titleholder confronted the cast of “Total Divas” and proclaimed in no uncertain terms that none of the women on the hit reality show are qualified to share the ring with AJ Lee. She successfully defended the Divas Championship against Natalya, Naomi and Brie Bella in a Fatal 4-Way Match at Night of Champions. The following night on Raw, AJ had an intense staredown with The Queen of Harts, who remains laser-focused on humbling the outspoken titleholder and reclaiming the butterfly-emblazoned prize.

No matter what might come her way, one thing is clear: AJ Lee will always keep us guessing.

Entrance / Finisher Video

Highlight Video

Screenshot

Last edited:

Maizeandbluekid

Early 2010's OG
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Is she really a nerd or is it all an act?
To keep it short, yes. She has mentioned her love for games and comics in interviews past, has a couple pics of her reading Batman comics, took a tour of the Marvel HQ last year, and has a PlayStation AND an Xbox. So yes, the nerd act is in fact legit.

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
To keep it short, yes. She has mentioned her love for games and comics in interviews past, has a couple pics of her reading Batman comics, took a tour of the Marvel HQ last year, and has a PlayStation AND an Xbox. So yes, the nerd act is in fact legit.

Thanks for the info. I was curious cause it would seem like the WWE would want her to act a certain way to make her stand out from the other women. Then again WWE doesn't care about kayfabe and with technology today someone would have easily found out if she wasn't a legit nerd.

utecifa

Rookie
Daps
I would say the nerd thing is legit. It's probably why her and Punk have gotten along so well...and are really getting along now...

:youngsabo:

Status
Not open for further replies.