TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
Signs of pregnancy :troll:
23jkb5e.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
BREAKING NEWS: AJ Lee Collapses During WWE House Show
Posted By: Ben Kerin on Nov 15, 2013

We are receiving word that WWE Divas AJ Lee collapsed during a match at a WWE House Show in London, England at the 02 Arena.

The latest suggests, AJ blacked out for a few minutes and had some kind of fit on the floor before being taken out the arena by the WWE medical team.

Reddit /SquaredCircle user henderslamAUTSIN posted the following from the 02 Arena...

"I'm here live right now (intermission) and it was pretty scary. The atmosphere in the arena was pretty tense after the match but she got up and walked out eventually. Fingers crossed she's okay."

Singh

All Star
Daps
:to: not my baby AJ, i hope she striaght

The bella hoes are prolly poppin' more bottles than rosa mendes on a international tour right now

Bella-Twin-drunk.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
several PWMania.com readers have sent word that WWE Divas Champion AJ Lee has collapsed during her match against Brie Bella at tonight’s WWE Live event in London, England.
The match was called off straight away and she was attended to at ringside. AJ fell off the ring apron and reportedly landed on her head out cold. The “X” signal was thrown up and two doctors with Dean Malenko came out for her. Reports indicate that she was apparently carried out by Dr. Samson and Malenko.

WWE has yet to comment on the situation, nor has AJ updated her Twitter page.

We’re awaiting further details on what transpired and AJ’s condition.

Friday’s show in London was on the tenth day of WWE’s grueling two-week tour across Europe.

PWMania.com will have more on this as the story develops

Read more: http://www.pwmania.com/aj-lee-colla...-at-wwes-show-in-london-england#ixzz2kkqbQWVA

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BZJjew6CcAABnoN.png:large

Anyway, I think it's best for them to have her drop the title and go on break. The rough schedule is clearly catching up with her. Will the division take a hit? who knows, but her well being comes first.

Status
Not open for further replies.